•His Princess•

Y/n's p.o.v

Princess?! I just got a text saying hey princess the person who calls me that doesn't even have my number?? Tae? It says I have them saved as my sexy Friend Taehyung? What the hell is this some kind of hacking.

Me: "um who is this?" I texted back to the unknown person.

My sexy Friend Taehyung: "really again come now my princess you saw me like a week ago" he responded like seconds after.

Me: "...um I don't recall so who are you and don't call me princess only my friend calls me that" I said while thinking of taehyung.

My sexy Friend Taehyung: "awww princess you think of me as a friend now that great it's taehyung bye the way" he said.

Me: "TAEHYUNG? I don't believe you" I said.

I mean taehyung doesn't even have my phone number!

My sexy Friend Taehyung: "come on now princess fine you leave me no choice" he replied.

What does he mean leaves me no choice.. is this some kind of murder-
Someone Is calling.. i checked the caller Id and it was the person who says he is tae.
I answered

"Yah y/n it's me" he said.

It is taehyung.. I could just tell. His deep husky voice I was hearing it was deep but still so soothing.

"Tae...hyung?" I said.

"Do you finally believe me? If you wanna know how I have your number I got it when you forgot your phone and left it with me I mean what kind of girl doesn't have a password on her phone?"

Taehyung's p.o.v

When I had her phone I decided to look through it I know I know it's not a very gentleman like thing to do but still. I saved myself as My sexy Friend Taehyung. I laughed at that. At the fan sign I gave her a note saying that I would text her did she not see that or did she just want to hear my voice. That thought put a smile on my face.. but that smile quickly faded when I remembered the pictures in her gallery. They were mostly filled with pictures of her and some guy. I don't think it was her brother cuz her brother had blonde hair and this guy has pink.

"Yah Taehyung did you look through my phone!!!?" She suddenly said in a loud voice.

"Yah yah yah Don't scream it hurts my ears and yah i got your number and I saw some pictures of you and your boyfriend" i said with a blank voice.

She groans.

"Taehyung how many times do I have to tell you I don't have a boyfriend it's my brother" she said.

"Oooooh sorry" I laughed awkwardly.

"Hey princess wanna go out" I said

I could sense her being all flustered and confused.

"G-go o-out what d-do you mean..." she said in a shy voice.

I laughed.

"I mean let's hang out what did you think I meant". I said

"Oh" she said in a somewhat disappointed voice but I couldn't tell.

"So wanna hang out or not?"

"I mean sure if you want but have you not seen that Instagram post yet"

"Ah you mean the one that says that your my princess, yah I saw it so what does that mean I can't hang out with my friend"