CHAPTER 5: JOURNEY TO NEVERLAND

Peterpan was the character of one of the fairytale story that the main setting of his story was held in neverland. How are we going to defined neverland? Either in fiction or in a factual way? In fiction, neverland was the kingdom of those fantasies or those fictions where fairytales was happened. in facts, neverland is such a never ever land that is not found in our real life story. but.. How did I have a journey to neverland?

In my journey to neverland to my fictitious world, I have learned a lot of lessons from my different experiences with those different characters of fairytale stories. I have learned a lot of lessons from my different realizations and views of what those characters had taught me in my journey when I am dating with my imaginations.. They were part of my life.. My insanity of going with them in my dreams never drives me to be such a crazy person who does messy things but such insanity of mine had helped me.. To be a grown up girl. I can be a grown up girl, a woman of my age with my childlike behavior. My childishness has never been a hindrance to my happiness and to my decisions.. That’s who I am and what I am.. And that is real.. Fantasy is always fiction, unreal. But the application of those messages that comes from them makes it real.. By reflecting yourself to such experiences as if you were acting their part or you put it into the real setting.

Neverland in fact is my present world where I was one of those people who were currently suffering of what the world was facing. In this world where I am, I am not totally blessed with joy, because I was in doubt of what path am I going to take. I’m always dependent and never encourage my self to face consequences.  I need someone to hold on to learn life in my real tough world. In this real world, none of my imaginary friends are with me. In my journey to this never ever land, I am alone dating with myself, confused of everything, doubt of where to go, and always having no direction.. Always scared. No one had offered me the footprints that might lead me to the right path of being independent..