CHAPTER 2: ONCE UPON A TIME IN IMAGINARY LAND

Have you gone to disney land? Many said that it is a wondrous place. Kids wished to go there. Disney land is very much familiar to us. That is where we could find the different casts of different fairytales we had seen on movies or televisions. Disneyland is not in my wish nor in my dream. It seems to be a waste of time and money to go there.

I was once invited to go better than disney land, when I was sad and desperate. I was just having a pen with me and a scratch paper to start making poems or any literary works. My mind suddenly think of dreaming and I am not giving such enthusiasm to dream for I had concentrated to write something. The sky was so beautiful that I planned to go out. The weather was very nice to wander any places where I wanted to. When I saw the flowers seemed like smiling, I tried to reach them with a smile too. So, I was closing my eyes to dream the place where I wanted to go. It was another disneyland. It was more beautiful than the real disneyland. It was a very fun experience to get there!

They entertained me by their joyous songs and their happy faces. I met Snow White, Odette, Thumbelina, Cinderella, Anastasia and many beautiful princesses. They danced gracefully with their handsome princes. Thumbelina had sang me her song that every dawn when I woke up I always hear her little cute sweet voice. She told me about fairies. It was so interesting. I learned that fairies were mostly seen in the forest or in places where there are only few houses. They were very tiny. When they heard voices, they will disappear but she didn't told me where they usually hide! ^^

Snow White came to us and introduce me her wishing well, we sang together like what she did in the movie with the birds. Oh! I wished many times! After wishing, she took me to the dwarfs place. It was so cute. When I was inside, it was like a big toy made for a one and half year old child with seven beds and the dwarfs names. I sat on sleepy's bed, he's my favorite dwarf. I was so scared when an old woman has knocked the door loud. She brought us an apple and gave us for free and I could remember how she poisoned Snow White by her spell!! Snow White was so grateful to received them but I threw them all. I just wanted to secure Snow White's life! Yes, she still have her Prince but what if the old woman put another spell on it that even a true love's kiss won't do to wake her up again and live? So, I asked for an apology to Snow White and we made a run, that old woman had ruin my tour to such imaginative land.

When we had escaped from that old witch, Snow White left me to Cinderella with Derek and Odette. Tom and Jerry was doing a circus and a comic play. It was so enjoyable. The most unforgettable experience was when I was riding on Alladin's magic carpet! He guided me what a disney land can be in my imaginative world. He showed me the difference of their world into my real world. He measured how much happiness will a real world can give me and or how much tears will I shed everytime I opened my eyes into reality. The line that I would never forget to Alladin, "Dont leave the world where you really belong as there where you are born, but you still have your choice to live whether on your real world or into your dreams but if you think dreaming is where you can survive, remember that there are times you need to be awaken coz someone needs you, and they leads you to the way were such dreams would come true"..

Alladin may be a thief before he pursued Jasmie, his princess.. but for me he is such a very kind man. I learned a lot on my trip with him and his magic carpet. He took me back to the place where he got me. Then the beautiful princesses had cheered for me for I enjoyed a lot my journey with them and learned so many things. So, I thank all friend of mine for being there giving me a nice thoughts to ponder. Now I'll be leaving. I wake up my sleep at peace..