Chapter 6

Inara's POV

After he came back stage I went straight up to him and asked him why did he tell me to wait backstage.

**Our convo**

Me um why did you call me backstage? Austin: oh I owe you a piggy back ride

Me: aw that's so sweet of you.

Austin: I told you I was going to make it up to you.

Then I got on his back and he told me is gonna show me around.

He showed me his mom, his manager, his dancers, and rest of the crew.

He was very sweet and can't believe that I'm met my idol and he is giving me a piggy back ride!!!

Natalie POV

Oh my gosh this is like my dream I never expected this to happened and I am so blessed. I am so happy that words can't explain. Being OLLG was dream. And finally came true. Justin was right never say never!!!! Then we went backstage and I saw Austin giving a piggy back ride to Inara. Awe they looked so cute♥. I wish Justin did that to me!!! But I know he might be tired. Then Justin Asked me.

Justin: You want a piggyback ride.

Me: Omgg yess you read my mind.

Then I got on his back! Then Austin said lets have a race on the segway. Austin took his red one and told me to come. And Justin took Alex's Segway Cause he didn't have his, and  Alex Said" My segway is way better you are gonna beat him for sure. Then Austin Said " We will see".

Inara's POV

Then they had a race it was hard to fit two people but he held my waist really tight and close to his body. Like His body and mine had no space for anyone. And then I looked at him and licked my lips. Then he got close to my face and we were about to kiss then Justin screamed I won!!! And we broke the kiss and started at each other. I wish I got that kiss all thanks to Justin. Ughh

Austin's POV

Ughh we were so close to a kiss. If Justin didnt interupt. I know he did it on purpose. Ughh Wish I got that kiss

Justin's POV

It was so funny seeing them About to kiss And I interupted. Lol I like to mess with people and Make them mad lol. Then there was a akward silence and finnaly I spoke. " Do yall wanna come over tonight! Then Nathlie Asked where? I said "Austin's House. Inara Said "yes" but Nathlie was saying no but I made A puppy dog face. Mines is really cute anyone can't Ignore Lol.

Nathlie's POV

Omg I want to go but My mom won't let me go. Then Inara Told me "Just say that you are going to Tenia's House. Well Tenia is our other friend she is very friendly and helpfull. Then I told yes to Justin. And he started Jumping everywhere he is so cute lol.  I asked them " if its ok if I bring my 2 other friends?" Austin Said "Sure and he might have robert there!! Then Inara Gave Austin a hug and I gave one to Justin. Then Alex and the crew screamed from behind "we don't get one?" Then we gave everyone A hug and  they told us they will pick us up at 9:00 but Inara said Nathlie can drive and Just give me the Adress. They were saying no first but then aggred.Then I drove home. Inara's Mom is pretty chill she dosen't mind her going to Boy's House but Not my mom. She still think I m a little girl. Ughh but she never doubts my lies. Anyways I dropped Inara home and told her meet You at 8:30! She said "I m so excited this is like a dream. Then I said "yup Dreams come true". Then she went home and so did I. :)

How was it Guys??? I Know this was a little late but I was very busy sorry. Love yall And I will try to update soon as possible.