Chapter 9

Inara's Pov

The Next Morning I woke up in Austin's Arms♥♥ I wish I could Stay here forever I feel so safe in his arms. Then I moved a little to see if everyone was awake but the next Thing I see is Water gun on my face and Them Screaming GOOD MORNING! Austin Woke up and groaned then the next i knew we both were wet. Ughhh this is like the worst feeling then I got up and Talked to them

Alex: hahaha We got yall good

Me: Its not funny alex!

Austin: Yeah bro i m all wet!

Everybody: Its A joke chill out and go take a Shower!

Me: Ughh Fine!

Austin went in his room and I went in Another!

Then We both got out and Saw all of them standing there with a sorry face and Said "We are really sorry And to make it up we made you both breakfast.

Awee how could i ever be mad at them.

Then Me And Austin Hugged everyone and Sat down to eat. It was so delecios lol.

Natt's POV

The prank was so funny and I enjoyed seeing there reactions! I am so happy Justin is mine♥ He is the best Bf!!! He is so protective and Caring♥♥. Then My phone rang I picked it up and Looked it was my mom ughh. Now I might have to leave. **Our Convo**

Me: Hey Mom

Mom: Hi and Come home right now Its too late now.

Me: Fine Just give me 20 mins!

Then she hung up

I told Everyone

Guys my mom called we all gotta go.

Justin: No baby please dont leave me! with a puppydog Face

Me: I m sorry baby but i have to!!

Then Everyone got up gave each other a hug and Justin gave me a kiss Awe He was soo cutee I hate leaving but i have to :/.

Austin's POV

Um Inara Wait. I have to tell you something "Um Will you"  And Alex Came behind me and told me "Let her go lol" Then I just said Nvm and Told her I will text you! With a fliying kiss! Then Alex came to me *Our Convo*

Alex: Bro You look sad what happend?

Me: Its all beacause of you I was gonna ask Inara out but you interrupted me ughh.

Alex: Ohh I didnt know I m sorry bro, But i got a plan and she will be impressed!

Me: Ok what?

Alex: ********** (Its a surprise lol)

Me: I love it and Thanks Imma go right now and start :)

Inara's POV

Finally home In my room peace!! But i miss Austin's and My mom isnt home cause she left for work! Then the door bell rang I was shocked cause no one comes home right now. Then I went and openend the door and Saw a little box with a note on top. I took the box inside and opened it and it was a little letter inside that read "Hey Inara! this is Austin i wanted to tell you something and i got you a dress so please wear it and come out right at 6:15! Cant wait to see you!! bye♥♥" then i opened the box and it was a red dress ( pic in the cover) omgg itt was so beautiful omg and its already 5:00 well gtg go get ready!

Justin's POV

Since Austin is going with Inara. I can invite nathlie over. Imma call her **convo**

Me: hey my sexy lady!

Natt: hey my hottie

Me: wanna come over? Only you and me ;)

Natt: i wish baby but my mom wont let me :(

Me: ok then i m coming over there and we will talk to your mom!

natt: no my mom told me i cant date till college!

Me: trust me baby everythings gonna be alright!

Natt: ok come soon!

me: ily

Natt: ily2 lol bye

**end**

omg  hopefully she agrees i cant lose natt♥♥ gotta go and dress nice after all its my first impression!

Inara's POV

After i was all ready it was 6:10 so i walk out the door and see a rangerover waiting for me......