Chapter 2

I started walking and It felt like someone was following me but i just kept walking and didn't dare to look back! Then someone came right in front of me. Which i was hoping not to see. It was Andrew. I didnt tell yall about him? Oh well he is a Junior and has Hazel Eyes and Light brown hair. And is very Rich like whatever he wants he gets. First when i saw him. I had a crush on him. I mean who wouldn't he was a hottie and very cute! He was my Boyfriend! And one day I left him beacuse I found him kissing a girl and that made me really Mad and heartbroken. I guess people were right when they called him a Player. From that dayI  have been trying to Ignore him but he keeps following me. We were a perfect couple in school thats what people thought. Beacause he was A Basketball Player and I was a Cheerleader. Nathie was one too. But whenever he comes close to me. I start shaking and Blusing for some wierd reason. Lol anyways and that was the reason i was popular in school. All the girls were like you are so lucky! Ugh but I Didn't think i was Lucky! Anyways He is standing in front of me. Ughh i hate this feeling. Next he came closer to my ear and told me "babe  today you look really sexy. Making my hair on my back stand up. Then I told him "Shutup and can you move out of my way cause I really dont wanna talk to you or get late to school. Then he came closer to me and told me "You are a really bad lier so don't try that and i know you are really happy to see me here but you just don't wanna show it. Baby when i see you you turn me on". But he was acctally correct i was happy to see him but I know if I fall for him. He will leave me heartbroken again. So Thats why i try to stay away from him. I really didnt wanna talk so I just ignored his comment and tried running but he caught my hand and pulled me back harshly.

Nathlie POV

Ughh Inara is not even here yet.. I hope her Ex boyfriend didnt follow her again Well hopefully Inara is just late. I should have picked up Inara but I wanted to give her a surprise about something. Ughh I hope Inara is ok.

Inara POV

When he pulled me back. His face was so close to me. I could hear his heartbeats. But then he licked his lips and started Kissing me. I was about to stop but he pulled me by my waist and his arms were too strong so I couldnt get out. Then he started begging for entrance in my mouth but I wasnt gonna let him. But It felt so right. But Then his phone started ringing. Thank god then he let go of my hand  and I just ran away from him to school. I was kinda sad cause his lips were so perfect. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! I need to stop thinking about him. I finnaly reached school and I was late so I got tardy. Ugh really all thanks to Andrew ughg I hate him.

Hopefully yall liked it! And hopefully it answerd some of your questions! And one more question Whats nathlie's Surprise?