chapter 8

Nathlie'S POV

After Picking up everyone!! I told them we are Going to Austin Mahone's  house and his friends are gonna be there!! They all screamed and Started saying I was lying then I told them "Well yall will see". Then I finnaly reached Austin's house and we grabbed our bags and entered. OMG  it was so big I mean the it's like a mansion I was so shocked then I looked at my friends and they were shocked as well.

My outfit "In the cover" and Inara's Outfit in the cover

Austin's POV

I can't wait till Inara comes ! I wanted see her right now. I wish I can get some alone time with her so I can get to know her better I mean I like her so hopefully she likes me.

Justin's POV

OMG then the bell rang and I opened the door and let me tell you Natalie was looking smoking hot. I was just staring at her I mean she was so freaking hot.

Inara's POV

Can you move out of the way Justin so we can enter.

Justin: Oh yeah sure sorry and *blushed*

This house so big from outside but from inside its more bigger!!!! Its like my dream house!! Anyways After we entered they wanted to go to the pool! Austin Had 5 rooms so we all got to pick rooms! Austin told me to pick his! And All the other went in diff rooms! Then I started taking my clothes off and Puting on my bikini! I had a red one! Then there was a knock on the door I went And opened it

Austin's POV

We were all just chatting and waiting for the Girls to come! Then I remembered I forgot my phone in my room. Should I go? I mean Inara is changing! Whatever I will just go. Then I knocked the door and she opended it!  Omgg She Was looking so perfect and Sexy!! I wish she was mine!! Then she spoke " Umm do u need anything?" Then I replied " Yeah I forgot my phone. She said " Oh ok you get it lol"

Then I went in and closed the door behind me! Then I got my phone and Went in the bathroom. **Our Convo**

Me: Umm do you want to take a pic?

Inara: Yeah but i look ugly :(

Me: Shut up you are way far from ugly!! You are beyond perfect!

Then She blushed and looked down. Then I lift her chin up and came closer to her! She licked her lips. Then i got very close, our bodies were touching. Then We were about to kiss but Alex Came in and messed the whole thing up. She backed away and Alex said "everybody is ready leggo!" Ugh i wish i called Inara here alone♥♥. I wanted to spend time with her!!

Nathlie's POV

We were all outside but Inara takes a long time Probaly cause of Austin. Then Justin came close to me and said "You look smoking hot! And Arent you tired" i said thanks and Why? He replied "Cause you have been Running through my mind. I blushed and Then Inara walked out! Let me tell you what we were wearing. I was wearing A purple bikini, Tenia was wearing a blue one and Tenesha was wearing a black one,  Evelyn was wearing a lime green one and Inara was wearing a red one! Then we all went to the pool. This pool was so good it was huge and can fit all of us pefectly! *Pic In the cover* Then We all started playing random games. This was the best day of my life

Justin'S POV

I m so haappy I came here♥ Nathlie was way beyond perfect!! She was so shy and cute. It looked like everyone had a pair like Alex+Evelyn, Robert +Tenia, And Christian+tessha Well I was loving this time♥♥♥. Couldn't get better. Me and Natlie talked alot. And got to know each other very well. And Drew said he wont be able to come cause he is busy!

Austin's POV

Today is the best day everyone has someone with them and Inara was Just so cute. We talked about alot of stuff and She is very good at aruying. Sometimes I felt Like kissing her to make her quite but it will be so akward. Then Alex Spoke "Do yall want to get out and take a shower? Everybody said yes and we all got out and headed to our rooms! we all went in  same pairs! Then Inara Went took a shower and I went after her! When I came back Inara was already sleeping. She looked so cute and Then I Was about to cuddle with her but Justin came and woke Inara Up and told us " Hi love Birds get up we gotta watch a movie!! Then I groaned and Got up and went to the theatre room. We Picked a movie and started watching! Then Inara And me Made some popcorn for everyone! Then We were Putting popcorn in the bowls! I thought this would be a good time to Tell Inara how i feel about her! Then I got close to her She tried walking back but I go a hold on her waist and pulled her close and I said " I know we" and I got interrupted  AGAIN!! Ughh I cant even talk to her! There was everybody here excpect Nat And Justin! We all started walking to the Theatre room and when we walked in Justin And Nat were kissing like making out! This was the perfect time to get him back! Then I yelled "GET A ROOM!!" Then Nat blushed and Justin groaned! Well "Are yall dating?" Justin replied "yup she is my baby now" I replied "wow that quick"Then we put the movie on and when we were halfway Inara put her head on my chest and She was asleep so quick! I looked at everyone else they were all sleeping. So i turned The TV off and started put my head back and held Inara tight! This was the best night of my life♥♥!!