Chapter 4

Nathlie's POV

Ok so the Surprise is You know I joined a contest for Austin Mahone's Meet and greet! Guess what I WON! Then I saw Inara's face she was shocked and so happy like I have never seen her like this before. She said How do u know? Half yelled lol. Then I said " Well he followed me on twitter and Said Congrats and can't wait To meet you and Your Friend!

Inara's POV

OMGGG Nathlie. I Can't believe this I m meeting my Idol all because of you. Tysm Nathlie ily and I couldn't ask for a better friend Ily♥♥ and I started crying people in my class looked at me like I m crazy but Idc. She replied 'Awe Give me a hug and nobody can replace u either♥. We will always be BBFL'S. Then the bell rung class ended rest of the day went by pretty quick. Cause I was to excited lol and the concert is in 5 days! I texted Andrew he was so happy for me. Then After 4 days when there was only One day till I meet Austin. Omgg it still all looks like I m dreaming!!! Nathlie is seriously the one who makes me Happiest girl in this world. I love her so much♥♥♥ Anyways We are going shopping today for clothes and Jewlery!!! Its all gonna be for Austin lol. And I have been calling Andrew since Two days but he is not answering ugh he used to do this before. Ugh hopefully he is not cheating on me! Me and Nathlie are at  the mall. SHOPPING!!! I m a shopaholic lol. Not very big but just in the medium. We go to all the stores then I see Andrew kissing a girl. I thought it wasn't him first but then I went closer to him and it was Him. I felt like slapping him like WTF we have only been in a relationship for 4 freaking days. Ughh I should have never gave him a chance. I m so stupid

Nathlie's POV

Omg Andrew is a fucking dumbass. I saw Inara crying and I hugged her thight and told her I will go slap him and talk to him. I knew she wouldn't talk she was So heartbroken. Ughh why does Andrew always does that do her. Then I called Andrew and he looked at me shocked and Saw Inara and came running to us. Then he was about to talk to Inara. But I didn't let him I know he would make stupid excuse and Inara would believe it. I pulled him back and Slapped him hard and Told him "don't you dare to touch her. What do you think of yourself you think you can break any girl's heart anytime you want. Well you know what you never deserved Inara. So she is leaving you and Don't you even try to explain. Then he just left without saying a word. I expected that such a fucking loser. Then I took Inara's hand and took her to the car. I tried my best to Make her feel better. Then she decided to call Andrew and I was shocked And Mad that why is calling him after he did something like this. Then he picked up and she said "Look Andrew I just wanted to make something clear First Whatever Nathlie said is all true and Secondly Don't try calling me or Following me beacuse trust me this time I will call the cops. And lastly Just to make it clear that  I was criying for a little while but I m not heartbroken and I m definetly not gonna cry over someone who dosen't even care about me. So bye forever and From today we are strangers! Then she hung up. This made me really proud of her cause she was acttually triying to become strong. Then I told her good job and she smiled.

Inara's POV

Ok So I think I did the right thing. I wish I never Gave Andrew a chance. But I guess we have to forget the past and move on. Then I asked Nathlie if she can have a sleep over. She said "wait lemme ask my mom." I said ok. And she didnt have to worry about clothes cause she is the same size as me. And her tmr's Outfit is in the car. Then Nathlie told me she said yes!

* The next moring*

We woke up and I was so happy. Its like it feels like I m dreaming. Then I ate my breakfast with Nathlie. Then I took a shower and Nathlie took one after me. I m wearing a Red hoddie that says has Austin's Pic♥♥ Its so cute! And skinny jeans and uggs! Nathlie is wearing Croptop and skinny jeans and toms! Then i straignted my hair and Nathlie Curled hers. Then we ate our lunch and it was alreay 4:00 and we deicided to go there early. I was already dreaming whats gonna happen. Then we were in the car!

Did yall like it!I know yall didn't expect the break up. Lol I just wanted to show yall he is a big jerk!! I think it was pretty long right??