Chapter 3

Then After a little while Andrew Walked in the class. All the girls started saying Hi to him and Tried hugging him but he didnt even say hi or hugged them and sat right next to me ughh. Then he came close to me and said "You didn't have to run, you know u like me and I like you too. But you keep fucking running away, stop doing that or you will regret it. What did he mean by that? I asked myself but then I wanted to go to the restroom just away from him. Then I was in the restroom thinking to myself. Should I give him a chance? Should I talk to him? Idk so many questions. Ugh then I finnaly walked out then I found him right outside. Ughh he came here too. Then before he said anything. I just Yelled at him "Why do you keep following me? You can date anygirl you want. Then again he came close to me and told me. You know why I follow you? I nodded  Cause you are special. When we used to date I felt so complete. But when u Broke up with me. I beacame so lonely". I saidLook I never wanted to break up with you but when I saw you kissing a girl like you were almost you were about to have sex, if i didnt stop you. Look I don't really like you anymore and I don't want you back! Cause you will leave me heartbroken. Then i started crying. He gave me a tight hug and said "I m sorry i will never do that again and I know you want me back cause you are a very bad lier and Whenever I touch You u start shaking. and when i give you a sexy comment you blush, dont lie to me please I love You. I thought was he foreal he loves me? Will he cheat on me, after that he came close and kissed me sweetly. His lips were like so perfect. Then i pulled back and he said " I m sorry please give me one last chance". He was about to cry but then i dicieded to tell him. "Look I will give you one last chance and if you do something this time, trust me I m never comming back! He replied "omg Inara Tysm for giving me a chance Ily and will forever". Awe he was so cute :) Ily 2 now lets go back lol. We held hands and he walked after me in the classroom. We sat next to each other. I was happy and worried. Happy beacuse I love him and he makes me happy, and worried beacause I think he will cheat on me again. Hopefully not! I need to tell nathlie lol. I meet her next period. Then the bell rang and Andrew came and kissed me on the lips and the girls behind started saying "ughh she is lucky" "I wish I was her". Then we walked out hand in hand and he dropped me to my class then ran to his class. Lol he looked cute Running. Anyways Nathlie saw me and Gave me a big hug. And said sorry for not picking me up then she asked me where I was and Why was I late? Awe I love her she was worried about me ♥. Then I told her me and andrew are in a relationship. She was shocked but then happy and then She told me she had to tell me something. And then she told me she had a surprise for meee :) omggg i wantt know tell me now. ok its........