Her

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 8 Her

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n- sh*t guys I haven't updated in a while! I didn't get to say Happy Halloween so feel free to tell me about it! Mine was great-if your friend stepping on an asp and her sister on a dead squirrel both barefooted is great. I mean the candy was amazing...and looking at the cute guys. SO CLOSE TO 2K! What's your plan for thanksgiving break?

Peter

I ran all the way. I didn't stop.

I kept racing towards the black, dead forestry in the distance.

I stopped right as the tip of my toes reached he end of...the living land.

James stared at me, a few feet back.

He was the first one to step over.

I took a deep breath before I joined him.

The smell of death hit me as I started towards a large, brown hill.

My chest was already starting to feel dead.

The face James wore showed he felt it too.

We started up the hill, and when I saw a large hole my heart leapt.

"There! Common let's go save her-"

"For, like, the third time..." He grumbled, following as I broke into a run.

Without thinking I jumped into the hole, not knowing how deep or far or what at the bottom.

"Peter you idiot-"

"-I can fly-"

"-There's no pixie dust!" He yelled, before jumping after me.

I landed on something soft and grunted. A mattress can't save much.

Before I could look up at my brother, a foot hit me hard in the back and I fell back over. I glanced up an a large bat came hurtling over to me.

That was the last thing I saw before I was knocked out.

Cliché...right?

You

My eye sight has not gotten better.

You cradled myself in the corner of your head, your hands starting to rot from the tightness of the chains.

A loud clang and yelling interrupted your sleep.

"I'm trying to sleep here, you dimwit!" You screeched, not moving your position.

The door opened and you heard the grunt of a person and the sounds of someone hitting the floor.

"Adriano...go away you f-"

The loud chains interrupted you again. They weren't yours though, someone else was in here with him.

"You'll be having a little guest, but if I see the two of you...touching...I will kill you both."

"Sure you will, softy." You sang, but it came out dry and sharp.

At this, he boxed your ears.

You fell back with a cry, and growled at him.

"If I ever get out of here-and I will-I swear to god you'll be sorry for everything you ever did." You snapped, trying to stand but only falling.

"Oh please, Princess, if you do-well see pigs fly."

"It's not impossible, mister. I mean-I can fly."

You felt a hand trail up your neck, then pull your chin upwards. A warm breath tickled your face.

"Can you?" He whispered, before dropping your face.

He left without another word, and when the door shut, you shot up.

"Hey, Greenie. What you here for?"

"Trespassing." He mumbled, and you shrugged.

You were blind, so you couldn't see him, but you added, "I'm (Y/n)."

"Nice name..." The guest winced, and you tried to stand.

"Yours?"

"Peter..."

"My gods, Peter!" You crawled over to the sounds of the chains, and felt for him.

"Yeah that's my name-"

"What's they do to you?"

"Uh-well I fell and then this magical bat started talking to me and beating me..." He giggled.

"You've gone mad...Wait! Where's James?"

"James is the name of the sock that came with me to this place to save a damsel."

"A...sock."

"Mhmm-" He giggled again, and it was quiet for a few minutes. Ten maybe.

"Holy Crap, (Y/n)!"