Epilogue

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 18 Epilogue

~•~•~•~

A/n- wow. It's finally here. Wow...

Nov. 18 2015 - August 14 2017

SORRY GUYS I GOT DISTRACTED MAKING THAT EDIT^^IDEFK WHAT ITS FOR~

I am so proud of Adriano I found this pic of a dude and put on this mask and edited it to look semi-good and then got this Halloween costume clock and edited to make it look like that but I am proud eEE!

The battle was over. All the fear in Neverland was gone.

Adriano and (Y/n) brought silence to all evil doings, him not letting any of his monsters outside of the forest, and no one would go into the forest unless in need to bring urgent news.

She was also made a really, really nice house.

score!

The pixie dust was back, and since then, the rebuilding began!

James went back to the Jolly Roger, sailing around with his pirates, whom didn't mind takin ordering from a kid.

Whenever he visited, he would try to charm you with gifts, things he had found on his adventures.

Neverless, you loved Peter.

Speaking of which! You two were inseparable!

With (Y/n) keeping peace, everything was perfect...

two years later

You sat on a large chair, your fingers twirling as fire, water, air, and rock danced around your fingers.

You smiled.

I'm like the fricking Avatar.

You looked up as your heard footsteps, and smiled.

"Hey, Peter." You grinned, watching as he walked towards you with a smile.

"Hello, Love." He lifted you up, sitting in your place, before pulling you into his lap.

You chuckled, biting your lip as he placed a kiss on your neck.

"So, how are the fairies?" You asked, and he hummed.

"Good, good. They've been doing great since the rebuilding of Pixie Hollow."

You beamed, looking up at him only for his lips to meet with yours. You turned so you your body was facing him, curling your hands around his neck as he placed his arms around your waist.

You stayed like that for minutes before a voice boomed.

"I'm hoooooooooome-oh."

You looked up and blushed, "Hey, James."

He smirked, sending a finger gun at you, "Hello, (Y/n)-Darling, looking fine today, if I do say so myself."

You giggled, standing up, causing Peter to frown, yet follow your movements.

"Anything new or are you just here to flirt?" Peter teased, tossing an arm around your shoulder and pulling you into his grasp protectively.

"Hm, both." James beamed, pulling out a map, "Discovered some places...found some stuff. The usual." He sent you a wink, and you rolled your eyes, before blowing him a kiss.

Peter pulled you tighter against him, making you laugh.

"A dirty, get fashionable ring, for my one and only love." James stalked over to you, grabbing your hand and planting a kiss on it before putting a ring on your finger.

You smiled at muddy ring, a golden wire with (f/c) jewels.

"And, of course, for you brother." He pulled out a box and threw it to Peter, who caught it.

He opened it, and squinted.

"It's empty-"

"-I got you air!" He clapped, smiling, before throwing another box, "Just kidding, here."

Peter caught it, looking down at his hands and opening it, before smiling, "Cool."

It was a leathered necklace, a long tooth tied to it.

"That's from Mr. Crocodile!"

You all laughed, before following James out the door.

James' arm around your shoulders, Peters hand in yours...

What could possibly go wrong?

...

You all stopped as the ground shook.

"What was that?"

You looked up, seeing a large ship approaching, hundreds of singing voices coming from it.

"With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us!"

On the front of the boat was a wooden carving of a man.

"Oh sh-"

-THE CLUCKING END-

A/n- btw it ended with a Pan reference haha cause I'm cool like that~

This book is CLEAR