Honestly

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

And Straight On Till Morning by Gigi; Disneylover8

Chapter 9 Honestly

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n- yay school. I was in Gray, Louisiana for Thanksgiving! Any of y'all live there? What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Btw, check out my other works! The most recent ones are better😉

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳
🔶🔴🔵should I do a face reveal?🔵🔴🔶
🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

You didn't even react when he got out of his drunken state.

"What happened? Where's James-"

"James the sock?" You asked, not moving from your position lying on the ground.

"W-what? Oh...uh yeah..."

"Hmm. And the magical bat? You guys still communicating?"

"(Y/n), cut it out!" He wined, tugging on the chains.

"Fine." You stood up, walking back over to your bed.

He tried to follow, but his chains didn't allow him too.

"(Y/n)-come back over here!"

"Nope! I'm mad at you!"

"Why?"

"Because I've been here for such a long time because someone was busy talking to socks and bats and getting beaten."

"That explains the bruises..."

"Why would you even be stupid enough to come down here." You sat up in your bed to glare at him, even though you couldn't see.

"I was thinking about you-"

"Well I was thinking about everyone in this...this darned island and I get cursed, hurt, pulled, and I can't even freaking see!"

"What? You can't see? Oh gosh, are you okay?" You heard him move, and his grunting.

"Yeah-doesn't hurt...but he will hurt us."

"We need to get out of here!" He cried, and you heard him jump to his feet.

"Nah, I'm gonna wait till he comes back with lunch first." You moved so your were laying on your back.

"(Y/n)..."

"What? I didn't get to eat my last meal because I dropped it..." You grumbled, reaching at the edge of the bed in search of the apple.

"Neverland food isn't the best and you know that..."

"I'm hungry!" You defended, "But we can plan...I guess."

"Ok-so when we get out of the room we need to-"

"-First get out of the chains..." You added.

"Yeah, then we can wait till that dude comes and when he does I can distract him and you can sneak out. Then go get help-"

"Heck no! I'm not leaving you! I'll distract him you get out! I've been here the longest I know his weaknesses!"

"You've been here the longest so you need to get out! Three days in the dead forest can change you!"

Suddenly, the door opened and Adriano with one plate.

"(Y/n)." He handed you the plate, which you couldn't see, obviously.

"Yeah?"

"Plate."

You reached out, and he let out a large sigh. You blinked, and your blurry vision cleared. He had his staff towards you.

"I can see clearly now the-"

"Don't." He threatened, ruining your song.

"Thank you." You told him, smirking, blinking rapidly.

"Your welcome." He relaxed his staff, and rolled his shoulders before placing down the plate and leaving.

"So what's happened between you two these three days." Peter asked, scowling.

"Um...what?"

"He obviously likes you." He spit, shifting uneasily.

"Adriano? Like me? He blinded me, locked me away, pulled my hair, chained me up, he's beat-" You continued to ramble, trying to get the idea out of his head.

"Ok, ok!" He threw his hands up in surrender, the chains rattled.

You giggled at him, before looking at the plate.

Several sliced fruits were on it, and a juicy looking ham.

"Hm."

"The fruit are Moras, Limoas, Grampapas, and the meat looks like...Kocas meat. It's a bird."

You smirked at him, "Interesting names." You grabbed the...which ever one...the pink one and took a bite. You gagged, looking around the room in panic before swallowing hard.

"That's...an odd taste." You croaked, eying the other fruits in caution.

"Ok, yeah-great! You had your fill now we need to get out of here."

"I have an idea." You raised your hand, grinning.

"Good! What is it?"

You adjusted your place on the bed, and rolled your shoulders.

"James and I kissed." You told him, and Peter looked at you freaked out, before laughing.

"Good one..." But when he looked at your awkward, red face, his eyes narrowed and his face darkened.

"Are. You. Freaking. Serious?" He yelled, flying up sharply, and the breaking of chains made you smirk.

"Y-up."

"My brother? You kissed my brother? Someone you seriously-like what-met a week ago?"

"I kissed you after a week-"

"But I saw you first!" He wined, and you smiled softly at him.

"I know, boo. But! Looked at the bright side! Your chains are off!" You threw your hands up, then let out an 'oof' as the chains fell hard against your head.

Peter looked at his red wrists and grinned, "Smart girl."

"I know. Now get these off!" You gave him your hands and he quickly began to work on them.

"You know I'm seriously going to kill James when I get back."