6:It'll Be Anarchy

As he reached the front of the library door, Vernon pointed behind him with a furious expression. "Why is that door closed?" He demanded harshly. When he received only silence from the detainees, he stormed over to the jock's and princess table,he asked them again shouting this time. "Why is that door closed?!"

"How are we supposed to know? We're not supposed to move,right?" Bender spoke up as he stared at his folded hands on the table.

"WHY?" The principal looked at the princess,still pointing his arm behind him.

The redhead jumped a little in fright, opening and closing her mouth several times as she tried to find her voice. "We were just sitting here,like we're supposed to" She finished her sentence with a little shrug.

Vernon lowered his arm as he move around the table to stand next to the athlete,he send a glare to Allison before he asked the brain. "Who closed that door"

"I think a screw fell out of it" Bender piped in

"It just close sir" The jock added as he stared at the front of the library

Bender smiled to himself when he realized no one was going to turn him in.

"Who?!" Vernon now demanded Allison. The girl squeaked then she slammed her head on her table,her hoodie now covering her head.

"She doesn't talk sir" Bender stated as he turned around to face the front

Vernon turned toward Bender and glared down at him,"Give me that screw"

"I don't have it" Bender replied with a small shrug

"You want me to yank you outta that seat and shake it outta ya?"

"I don't have it" He stated again,"Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place"

"Give it to me Bender"

"Excuse me sir,but why would anyone want to steal a screw?" The princess spoke up now.

"Watch it young lady.." Vernon responded pointing at her as he moved back towards the door.

The detainees all sat and watched as Vernon start to mess with the door as he thought of a way to hold it open. They watched as he placed a folding chair in front of the door .

"The doors way to heavy sir" Bender pointed out helpfully,a small grin on his face

As if he actually thought it would work,Vernon placed his hands on his hips and watch as his plan failed.

Skye couldn't help but laugh when Vernon Disappeared from sight as the door slammed shut in his face.

"Dammit!" Vernon cursed loudly from outside the library door

As the door opened again,she let a small smile become visible as Vernon stomped back inside the library. He looked back at the door with narrowed eyes.

"Andrew Clark!" He barked and the jock looked up,"Get up here. Come on front and center."

Vernon snapped his fingers impatiently,"Lets go!"

As soon as Andrew was out of his seat,Bender spoke up.

"Hey,how come Andrew gets to get up" Bender asked as he pointed a finger at Andrew,"If he gets up,we'll all get up! It'll be anarchy."

Skye shook her head at the criminal dramatics. She watched with the others as Vernon and Andrew moved the magazine rack in front of the library door,causing it to block the entrance.

"Ok, watch- watch the magazines"

Bender glanced over at Skye,"Its outta my hands" Bender concluded