The Dream

I stared up at stars and tried to put the whole zombie thing together in my head. I looked at the stranger,"I dont think i've introduced myself...Im Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog." She stared at me with silence. Geez, talk about awkward."Whats your name?" I asked trying to break up the silence.

She stood up and walked to the fire and poked the burning peices wood. The girl was definitly my age.  I could tell by her height,she was skinny and was wearing torn jeans with black combat boots and a black  hoodie that read "Speed" and had a picture of a shoe with wings at the bottom side pocket. Some of her hair was sticking out from her hoodie. Her hair was dark brown and straight. She was a pretty attractive for a girl who survived an explosion. (Lucky me, right?)

''We should go to sleep. We have to get to a safer place in the morning...Or the walkers will take notice of where we are.'' She said,grabbing a sleeping bag. Walkers? Is that what were calling them now? I thought. She set the sleeping bag down and slid off her hood. All I could catch a glimpse of was her ears and some of her bangs. She was a hegdehog.I laid down on the grass and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I had a dream that night. My dream started at my old hometown and I was probably only about five. I was running around in the forest with Manic and Sonia,my brother and sister, when I got lost. I was searching for Manic and Sonia for, what felt like days, when I heard a voice. I followed the voice and it leaded me out of the woods. I found myself in front of an abanded shack.

I ran inside and saw a little girl my age (well...the dream me age) she was crying. I walked up to her and she looked me in the eyes and said,"Will you leave me like everyone else?". I was confused but I nodded.Our eyes met and I had flashbacks of memorys I spent with this girl. I was going to ask who she was but then she faded away. And I woke up.