Finding an Old "Friend"

I woke up and she was gone and everything was packed up. She even got the blanket and pillow packed up and my head lay on the cold ground. The sun was just coming up and I was still tired. I stretched and stood up. A loud bang startled me and I jumped. The loud bang came from the door that led to the hospital. Uh oh! 

I tried standing up but my ankle gave out and I fell to the ground. The door slowly opened and I reached the old pipe that once held the door to the hospital shut. I held it up at like a bat,ready to knock a head off or two. The door swung open and I was relieved to see Mickinzee. She frowned at the sight of me. She was holding a box that labeled Emergency. Her jeans and hoodie was covered in blood.

She took the pipe from me,"What are you doing?'' I stood up on one leg,"What am I doing..? What are you doing?! Your covered in blood!'' She rolled her eyes and set down the box. "I was getting you this..." She pulled a needle from the box. I almost fainted at the sight of the sharp needle. I can handle spikes...but never a needle. She looked down at her hoodie and frowned. She was probably thinking the same thing I was. What a mess.

She walked to her backpack and pulled out a shirt. She lifted up her hoodie and I didnt know why but I couldnt look away. Im not a perv, it's just when you see an extremely attractive girl taking off her shirt....you can't help it. And I thought she had a shirt underneath...I was wrong. She looked at me just as she was about to take off her shirt. I looked away as quickly,but my smile gave it away.  

She rolled her eyes,"Your an even bigger perv then you were then." She smiled soflty. I strecthed my arms and smiled,"I can't help it..." She looked at me her cheeks turned red and she faced away from me. She took off her shirt and quickly put her diffirent shirt on. Her shirt was white with black sleeves the logo on the shirt was just like her hoodie with a converse with two wings on each side that read,''Speed'' At the bottom of her shirt. 

I looked down at the ground and sighed. I missed my friends. She looked at me,"Hey,you okay?" She smiled. I nodded,"Im fine, just missing my friends." She looked down in anger and mumbled something. Than she looked at me in understanding,"Okay...Lets go find your friends.'' She threw her bag over her shoulder. I looked down at my ankle and sighed. She looked at my ankle and grabbed the needle from the box. 

I scooted back and my eyes widened. "NO,NO,NO!" Oh,god please not the shot. She stared at me confused. She smiled."Hey, this is gonna heal that ankle...And its either this or...the suppository.''  I gulped and gave a deep breath. She loaded the needle and grabbed my ankle."Just look at me and don't flinch." She smiled reasurringly. I stared at her dark eyes. She looked up at me and her dark eyes lit up. I smiled and she smiled back at me. I dazed off into her eyes when a sharp pain brought me back to reality. She injected the needle and I tried not to move.                                                                After an hour or so I could stand and run without a limp. I still don't trust needles.

I picked her up and I ran down the side of the building,she held her eyes shut the whole time...Whats with her and heights? Her backpack was a little heavy but it didnt really stop me from launching off the building. She grabbed on to me with her life and held her eyes shut. I looked down at her,"You know it's not fun, if you don't open your eyes." I smiled and ran faster. She opened her eyes and her grip loosened. "Where are we going?" She asked. I didn't answer, I knew where we were going. I was going to find my friends and Tail's workshop is the place to look.

I ran till sunset and I knew I was getting closer. I ran through a city and heard an explosion. I stopped in my tacks and looked up at the flames and smoke. She jumped onto the ground and stared at the smoke. "Cmon!" She yelled. she started running towards the smoke. She pulled a blue platform out of her bag and it turned into...A HOVERBOARD?!