Prologue

Hey guys! This is a story that me and my best friend are writing and we are super excited about it!! Okay, I know people don't usually like reading the Prologue, but this is super important if you want to understand bits and pieces of the story. So please enjoy and give comments on what you like and dislike about our book, also please excuse our sucky writing, we're only writing our first story and can't always promise to upload a lot because we're both in honor classes and band.

"We can't do this anymore Cole", said Eliza. Cole and Eliza met at church and had been dating their entire 8th grade year, Eliza and Cole had a spark at one point, but it's gone away. "Why?" Asked Cole desperately. " Because you insult my cousins and you're incredibly rude to my father!" "Not only that but you choose who I can and can't hang out with!", yelled Eliza. "Okay we're done then, bye Eliza, just remember I love you.", Cole said quietly. What an idiot, pulling the "I love you" card, we don't even know what love is. Eliza felt annoyed with Cole and was ready for a fresh start in high school, she had better things to worry about anyways, like marching band camp in the whole month of August. Eliza was such a band nerd, she was constantly playing her saxophone, always practicing. She was bursting with excitement at the thought of getting away from home, to see her best friends Jess, Rebecca, and Juliet.