Whos that saxy thing I see over there?

Luke's pov
"Eliza !" I yelled down the hallway.
She turned around and I saw that gorgeous smile.

"Hey it's my birthday on Saturday and I was wondering if you'd want to come to my party?" i asked while scratching the back of my neck.
I am so damn awkward
"I'd love to she said shyly" Her ears were bright red.
"Okay text me the details " she said turning around and walking away .

As she was walking away i couldn't help stare at her beautiful ass.

Saturday rolled by quickly.  I got dressed and just i finish combing my hair, the door bell rang. I ran down the stairs and watched as my mom opened the door and my friends wandered into the living room. I saw everyone except Eliza...
Where could she be.
"Luke! There's the birthday boy! Come down here!" called Sam.
I went and joined the party except i couldn't get my mind off of Eliza.
I guess she forgot.. Ot maybe is just running late... Let's face it she's not coming .. I thought as i scanned the room full of people. All of a sudden i saw her. Eliza was standing by the drink table. She was wearing jeans converse and a fall out boy t-shirt. Man she looked sexy.

I pushed my way through the crowd until i found her. She smiled at me and my heart pounded.
"Happy birthday luke!" she said as she handed me a card.
"Thanks you look great " i replied
"Thanks" she said as she took a sip of Dr. Pepper.
"Eliza i wanted to ask you...." i began to say but i was interrupted by Sam yelling. "TIME FOR SPIN THE BOTTLE!"