The Blubber Turkey makes a move.

Eliza's POV.
I came out of the practice room with my heart soaring.  Luke just said that I play beautifully.
* Bzzz Bzz* went my phone in my pocket.  I pulled my phone out, looking at the screen I groan. It was Cole texting me. Eliza I just want to ask if our relationship is really over or what....? I quickly type a response , yes Cole I'm done with you and your stupid shanannigans. We are done, I'm fine with us being friends, but you have treated me and everyone around you like shit

I put my phone back in my pocket, actually quite proud of myself standing up to that guy, I grew balls unlike him.  He is such a blubber turkey I thought.
A blubber turkey is a person who is so fake that they are full of lies therefore making them blubber turkey.
I walk to band hall to grab my stuff and my idiot brother, as I walk into the band hall. Luke was exiting and he ran into me because he was looking at his phone and not paying attention. As we "bump" into each other we fall. I fall on top of a surprised Luke. I stare at Luke and he stares back.
Suddenly a vibration from my pocket erases us from our trance.
I get up quickly and run into the band hall. I look around and see Juliet standing at her locker and I ran over and said "OMG I just fell on top of Luke and it was terrible!"
  " Holy crap Eliza that's a step towards ya'lls wedding and then sex and then eventually little hellions."
  What the hell I silently think to myself, this girl is smoking something. " Okay, then I have go," I say. As I start to leave I hear, " ELIZA!!"