Chapter 33

Ayeza's Pov:

All the night I was so excited. Alhamdullilah he left. What would I have talked him, those few hecking tight moments of his presence were sucking me but now I am free and little relieved? As soon as he left I planned to move back my house but Rasheeda aunty didn't let me and I have to sleep over here.

Next morning when I woke hearing some similar voices from outside. I rushed out and found mumma and bhaiyu.

I greeted all the people gathered but the atmosphere was looking messy. Mumma and bhaiyu seem upset whereas uncle was trying to explain them the emergency of Emir leaving yesternight. I stayed away from the conversation which ended with the agreement of postponing the reception after the visit of my so called husband Emir.

I moved back to his room and dragged my bag out on which all stared me.

"I will leave along with them," I informed Rasheeda aunty who was constantly staring me.

------------------------------

After an hour:

"Mumma please, why are you upset. wasn't it deal that ones he leaves I will be coming back here?" I asked.

"Yeah! but not like this. Which bride comes like this? You could have spent some time with your in-laws." Mumma said.

"Ayeza aren't you sad that your husband left like this and your reception got postpone?" Bhabs were saying and I got excited, not on her words but seeing the Aareeb coming out of his room.

"Aareeb I am so happy. I wish he should stay back there for a long time." I said when we both entered into my room to have some privacy.

It was rude walking out from conversation but my mind was also so depressed and frustrated that I kept the basics manner aside and did the best I could do to avoid further diplomatic discussions.

"Slowly.. if mumma hears that she is gonna get an attack." He ordered gesturing with his hands with a laugh.

After a constant talk and sharing a vary moments of our life, i heard a knock on my door.

"Ayeza... Emir wants to talk you!" I heard bhaiyu.

"what? How? he came back! No please..." I urged making some weird faces towards my baby brother Aareeb.

He just gave me a blank expression and I started my lazy walk towards the door thinking that the upcoming action in my life shouldn't resemble those movies in which hero leaves everything and returns to her heroine. loyal love phenomena! lol.

when I open the door bhaiyu handed me the phone which satisfied me one side but on the other side I just got mad, what exactly should I speak to him?

____________________________________

EMIR POV:

Few of my office colleagues got shocked seeing me because yesterday night I changed my Facebook status from single to married and next morning I am in front of their eyes.

My closest colleague Rahim gave me a devilish look but I moved towards the boss cabin.

After a couple of hours of discussion on an important project, a solution to our problem was finally concluded but solving the solution might be taking time. While discussion when my eyes met the roses in the vase on the table... it reminded me of someone.

I excused all the people and started searching a number that has a right to be in my contacts but unfortunately, it is not.

should I be guilty of not having my wife contact number with whom I got knotted previous day and with whom I didn't even spend an hour.