A/N

Hey guys.. Assalamualaikum. How are you all? This author note is little different. As you guys know before starting any of my work i try to discuss with my readers.

All these days i was messing up myself with some kinda works so that i could drag out myself from writing stuffs as deep inside i was not overcoming the criticism i got for my first story IAAM&ML well i can't even express it. Damn i miss that story! Did it ever happen that a new born baby bird started flying high spreading it wings though they want to? nah! never right?

People will never get it too.

Well the best way i found to overcome this is by bringing an improvement within my work. Trying myself not only present you an good story but excellent way to represent it.

I write my YAR as it is, simple and easy and you know we can't change the way of writing, speech sense of the characters as you guys Live it! and no Altering is required specially the half written ones.

But i am happy you guys are loving my YAR how ever it is, you guys live my characters how i represent it.. I do love MY STORY so do my readers.

I always desired to write an extra ordinary story. Its been almost 6 months i was trying hard,working over myself, my passion my writing... i am doing still! 6 months are quite long to prepare for a project and for that i will be needing more 2 years too. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY IN SHA ALLAH.

let me be honest if you guys ask me the about the people who trust me,my love for writing is the only one @safasana my life! I am thankful that my brothers do support me and has been running along my struggle all through this 6 months.

If you try to learn something,you need to apply it too so......

hmm.. hmm.. enough for now! let me come to the point. I am gonna start a new story.. a real extraordinary one and alhamdulillah i am enough confident too.

And i want all my lovely readers of YAR to support it. I am sure you guys gonna love it IN SHA ALLAH. so should i?

NO WORRIES! I won't be leading my new story with the YAR. It will surely get updated as per the schedule.

Well i didn't start writing my new story yet as i planned to ask you guys about my idea of starting it. hope you guys will help me out.

Do comment or private message.

few of my readers are with me from the beginning of my wattpad journey so I am expecting a good response from you guys to tackle my problem. I am so confused? do i need more time?

#waiting

AND.. AND.. AND.. for sure i will be writing that story sooner or later... but i want my YAR readers to choose a name for that among from this..

1. FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING

2. A CROWN OF SUCCESS OVER HER HEAD

3. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME & MY SUCCESS

4. AN UNKNOWN QUEEN OF HEARTS

5. S.F.S OF A BEAUTY { STRUGGLE,FAILURE & SUCCESS STORY OF A BEAUTY}

6. HUDDLES MADE HER PERFECT

HELL... i am so confuse! well let me give you some hints so that you guys can hep me out.

#girl #BEAUTY #family #tragedy #struggle # problems #moreproblems #dreams # desires #jealousy #hunger #greed #money #chance #passion #religion #EXPERIENCE #possessive #obsession #dilemmas #HARDWORK #crush #struggle #ego #morestruggle #success #love #tragedy lot of hash tags.....!

I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE MY READERS... IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT!

WELL.. i shared you all this because i really appreciate and value you my reader #love

ego has never been my weapon ever!

jazakallah khair

i will be waiting for your answers and suggestions!