chapter 34

NAILA POV:

Meeting my bae was most satisfying but I was little upset. when after moving from Ayeza's house Wahab asked me whether I want to stop at my house, I mean my ex-house but my expressions might have indicated him my plans. we moved, though I acted as I didn't glare at my house as wahab was staring me but I do! with the corner of my eyes. heart wept but also swept its own tears.we moved and I soon fell slept with some different kind of calmness but my creator has different plans and verily only he knows his plans. my eyes got widen finding myself alone sitting in the car in the middle of the road at a silent and dark area. For few seconds I was out of any emotions and expression and stepped down from the car but soon turn back by some murmuring. it was not less than that horrible scenario of dramas or movies but collecting all the courage and reading as much as supplications I moved towards them.

"you guys almost scared me!" I screamed like a hell.

" you did the same," Wahab said.

He explained to me how the car had banged our journey in the middle and has no hope of repairment any sooner. We planned to walk little further and pass the time on the dhaba that seems not so far.

I found him constantly staring me when we were having our seats but it was scaring me a lot. his bulgy eyes and this scary surrounding.uff!

"stop staring me," I said.

"look Nailu I am extremely sorry, you are going through all this. but..." he was saying when I interrupted her and said, " it's okay and thank you for accompanying me to my bestie's marriage."

For minutes everything went silent.

-------------------------------------

WAHAB POV:

All the way I was wondering over Naila's respond towards her strange behavior for her own family. she was so near but denied meeting aunty and uncle, and neither any of them attended Naila's soul friend wedding. In Sha Allah, I will talk her on this soon.

All the way I was staring her through the front mirror but feeling shy because the driver was checking out my behavior through her corner of eyes.

she fell asleep soon but she was looking beautiful. Her glowing face was not less shiny than the moon in a dark way. How happily she was leaning on the window with no anger and unhappiness. At ones I was upset, she is not wearing the veil but I also remember until which dramatic conditions we had started over from home.The sudden visit of Ayeza brother Aareeb had really frightened us.

I read a lot of supplications to protect her evil eyes.

On the middle of the way when our car got insane over us I was too ashamed, how will I face her? for the first time I brought her out and this kind of service?

very slowly I and driver came out and started repairing the car but soon she was in front of us, her expressions clarified how scared she might have got not finding us around.

we moved towards near by dhaba as our driver moved to get some help for repairment from elsewhere.

It was very tough for me to guess her mood by her gestures. next little far to our seats a couple was hanging out that almost made me jealous.

"Isn't it beautiful sitting under a sky full of stars but instead of staring that moon, my eyes are stationed at my moon." This words slipped from my mouth, actually, I said it literally. Anyone of us needs to start up and she.. Of course, will not. I was expecting her silence but she said something that made my journey.

"Yeah! lovely and romantic environment."

My heart beat faster.. 'did she really said that.' umm romantic! Lovely! Is this an indication."

But is it possible that a triad of me, she and love gets a good chance of spending such time together? Never.

The call from driver shattered my excitement into pieces and we moved back.

The remaining journey went so happily. Yeah for me all the bouncing of happiness and you know right. Dreams that drag us in a different world.

After reaching home we moved to our room as it was middle of the night we planned to tiptoe but mumma being mumma was waiting for us like always.

Shamelessly I overslept today and missed my fajr on which I was feeling very guilty. I don't even remember when was the last time I missed it. But as human nature, we behave according to our mood and it was not so good one today.

I started screaming at housemates for not waking up uselessly and was about to leave when Tamarah Bhabhi stopped me saying about some ritual in which my bride needs to cook some sweet dish for the entire family.

Meanwhile, my father came to me and explained how soon this 10 days went in which 5 days I went out of station for business purpose and the other went in other stuff. And I was expecting that he was about to tell about honeymoon destinations but shumai lah Bhabhi came from nowhere and started taunting Naila on many things.

"Shumaila Bhabi, I missed my salah because of my own reason not..." I was saying her when she passed another taunt of how I was arguing her for the first time just because of Naila.

It messed my mind. But eating the food made by wife calmed me. I use to often dream this and now it's a truth of my life.

---------------