Chapter 41

AYEZA POV:

I was boiling with anger where as Emir was rhyming in happiness.

"How dare he?...What do he thi....." she was murmuring in anger when Emir gave him cunning smile.

When she heard the Guidelines in the flight,she started pissing off and warned Emir
"look, whatever you are doing is wrong. You are.. you are trying to..."

"Trying to?"Emir questioned.

"See I am getting you but.." She cleared but paused.

"But?" He asked and smile cunningly.

The flight landed to final destination when Ayeza found Emir waking up from a nap while she was suffocating with the feelings all the way.

Visiting Mauritius was one of my high list but for honeymoon turned low my  Mood.

The beautiful architecture at the airport tuned me up but soon the monkey jumping to and fro dumped my mood.

"Emir will you please stop jumping like a monkey?" I requested him.

"No, I am excited. I am on my honeymoon." He     Said shamelessly.

Within an hour we were in the room of the hotel pre booked.

I dialed Mumma and inform him about our safe journey.

After hanging the call when I saw Emir getting out after changing, i stared him.  Wallahi of the mood to kill him but he started smiling throwing the used towel on my face.

"how dare you throwing this on my face?" Ayeza asked showing towel.

"You loved it? Should i repeat?" Emir said with cunning smile and moved towards bed.

"Look Emir I am in no mood to response your cheap actions. Neither to enjoy nor to entertain you so kindly get out and book another room for yourself right now!" Ayeza ordered.

"No i can't" denying he switched on the Television.

"okay, then i will shift." Saying this Ayeza was about to moved but got frozen when Emir Informed "The manager of this hotel is close friend of Nabeel bhai. Some college buddies! So yeah... go , go and ask for another room."

He paused then teased "If possible ask him some discount too. Well he is aware of the purpose of our visit."

Ayeza stared him astonished and bumped on the bed with a lot of disheartening.  She got well aware , now her every wrong move and the bell will hit her up from her family.

But she isn't easily giving up .

"So honeyyyy...." she heard Emir to which she ignored and moved to change.

When she exited from bathroom Emir was astonished seeing her in hijab.

"Don't you think I am your mehram and You need not hijab in front of me?" EMIR

AYEZA- "Thinking and accepting are two different things for me. And what made you ask that all of so sudden? I have always been in hijab in front of you."