Chapter 8

Alyson's P.O.V

I turned and looked at dad "What hell is she doing here, get her out be for I do" I say with venom coming through every word.

"Alyson I know you and your mother aren't on the best of terms but... "I cut him off "Best of terms, I got sent to jail because of this bitch do you how bad that ruined my life" I yell.

She gets off the couch and walks over to me "Look sweetie I know you have a lot of resentment towards me but its ok I forgive you" she says with a smile. Is this bitch kidding me she is such a liar she only fucked up my life because I found out what she was doing behind dads back.

She hugs me I push her off "Don't touch me you evil bitch don't ever do that again, just leave I don't want you here. For one I will never forgive you lying conniving slut".

"Please don't talk to your mother like that Alyson" my dad pleaded. "And why should I, I don't know why your defending her she cheated on you with the judge and that's why it was so easy for him to choose her side."

Once that came out my mouth it when my mom finally broke and her true self came out. "Listen here you little bitch you got what you deserved. You run your mouth to much which got you in a lot of trouble. You say I ruined you and I'm glad I did I wish I never had you. I should have aborted you when I had the chance"

With that i had a smile on my face cause she had finally said everything for dad to finally see the bitch she really is. I mean it hurt but I can deal with it for now. "GET OUT NOW, get the hell out now and never come back here again. If I see you here again I swear to god I will shoot you NOW LEAVE" my dad yelled.

My mom scurried out the house and my dad walked over to me and gave me a hug. " I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" he said hugging me tighter. "its ok dad I'm just glad I got to kick her ass at least once" my dad chuckled he "but that's what got you sent to jail silly" he said.

I laugh and said "I know dad but it was worth it, goodnight dad I'm really tired and I have school"

"ok sweetie see you in the morning" he said as we went our separate ways.

Arthur's P.O.V. (Shane's dad)

I walk in my office I sit at my computer. Who is that girl and why is she here I've only seen her a few times and I already know that she isn't good enough for my son. He needs someone more on his standard.

I call a old friend of mine and ask him to dig up as much info as possibly on her pronto and I can't believe what I've found out. I can't wait to tell Shane soon cause she doesn't need to be around any longer.

I call Shane into my office and he takes a seat on the couch. "What do you need dad" I passed him the papers that has everything about Alyson on it. He reads over it a couple of times then look up at me.

"Dad where did you get this from and how do you know that its true huh" Shane said "Why would you look this up do you not want to see me happy?"

" I do son and she isn't right for you" I say calmly. "You don't know anything she is right for me, so do me a favor stay the hell out of my relationship" then he walked out the office.

Shane's P.O.V

I have to talk to Alyson I have to find out if this stuff is true and if it is what will I do. I go to my room and sit on the bed, I pull out my phone and call Alyson. She didn't pick up she's probably asleep, I decide to leave her a message.

"Heyy babe I think we should....a talk" I say awkward as hell then the messaged beeped signaling me that it was over and I couldn't go back.