Chapter 16

(Alyson's P.O.V.)

Me and Lena were chilling on the couch eating sushi with chopsticks watching this show called Girl Code. I know she has been dying to know what happened with Landon and I after they left. Im just waiting to see how long she'll last.

Its been two days since me and Landon last had sex and it been two weeks total since the first time we did it. Its like this boy is on drugs cause he wants to have sex like every other day. I think I unleached a beast and im starting to regret it but its a good thing ive been on birth control since the first time Lena and I talked about me and him having sex.

If I wasnt prepared I would be like those sterotypical pregnant in highschool girls and I dont want that to be me. I finish eating sushi and turn to Lena which causes her to turn and look at me too.

"I know you've been dying to know what happened that night so im gonna tell you" she start's laughing then got and did a little happy dance. She sits down "Ok tell me how big was he? He looks like he is packing a elephant trunk in those jeans."

I burst out laughing "Oh lord Lena why have you been looking at my boyfriends dick and how did you know we had sex?"

"Well for one he is all over you more then usual. Two when ever you come around his pants get tight and he has to adjust himself thats why i asked about dick size. Lastly i noticed you guys disappeared a couple times during school."

"Jesus Lena you need to be a detective I'm surprised you noticed all of that oh and yes his dick is huge i couldn't walk normal all day that Sunday" she shakes her head.

"Yeah I know right but yeah i also had a feeling you were gonna have sex when you brought it up before the night was over" I shake my head. I cant believe how crazy this girl is noticing all of this.

"Well as long as you dont get pregnant i wont have to kill you" she gives me a serious look. I stick my tongue out "Im not gonna get pregnant even though there were a few times we didnt use a condom but I've on birth control for a while so dont worry."

"Yeah uh huh you better be prepared cause i would have to kick your ass but spoil that baby to death. Oh now that you think about it yall baby would be drop dead gorgeous with crazy green eyes."

"Lena your a mess what am I gonna do with you. I promise I wont get pregnant until im of a certain stable age even though our children will be gorgeous."

(Next Day..)

Me and Lena had a great time talking about everything last night. I dont think we've ever laughed that hard about stuff and her talking about Landon's dick was crazy as hell.

I decided i wanted to go for a run today before school so its still dark out. I put some yoga pants, a red sports bra, a black running jacket, and red running shoes. I grab my phone and head phones then I go downstairs.

I walk out and see a few other people running too and they give me a smile. I walk down my drive way and reach the end then start running. I was running for a while until a felt like someone was following me.

I look over my shoulder and see a van i havent seen before tailing me. I pick up my pace then notice that they were getting closer. Now I was full on sprinting when the van pulls up next to me and there is a sack over my head pulling me in. I start kicking and screaming when I slip out there grip and dive out the van without thinking.

Just as i was getting up I was dragged back in the van then I was hit in the head and everything went black.

~+~+~+~+~

I wake up and I look around and notice that I'm in a concerto room with no windows. I continued to look around the room when I saw the wall was covered in pictures of me. Various pictures of Lena and I, Shane and I, Landon and I, ones where I'm dancing at parties and more. In most of the pictures Landon and Shane's faces are 'X' out. I tried to get up but I realized I chained to a bed.