Chapter 10

Alyson's P.O.V.

I walk out the room and go downstairs and see everything is in shambles. People are everywhere, furniture is ruined, and I think I see some throw up in the corner over there. As I was about to walk out the door someone grabs my shoulder. I turn around and see it was Kent, great now I have to deal with him.

"Hey Alyson where you going?" he asked getting up from the couch pushing couple if people out the way.

"Oh I was just leaving, I had one hell of a night and I think its time for me to go" 

"Where did you go last night one second you were dancing with Shane and then you guys disappeared" he sad scratching his head trying to remember what happened.

"Yeah I was dancing with...." then Kent cut me off "Wait I did see him carry you upstairs while y'all were making out so I'm guessing you guys are back together now"

"No were not back together we were both drunk so it kinda got out of hand" I say thinking about what happened this morning.

"What do you men got out of hand, did you guys sleep together or something?" I looked away from him "Wait you didn't, No I was supposed to sleep with you first and he took that away from me. Why do you have to be such a whore, I cant believe you couldn't keep legs closed for that much longer for me to come and get you last night" I turn and looked at him shocked at everything he just said an I still hear him rambling on.

Then I see a figure behind him coming closer and closer, then I realize that it is Shane and he looks really pissed. He taps on Kent's shoulder and turns him around and I notice Kent freeze and his whole posture stiffens.

"Dude why the hell are you talking about my girlfriend like that and why are you still trying to sleep with her when you know she's mine"

"I'm sorry but look at her" he points at me "She looks hot all the time and right now she looks like sex with that dress on. Its just that I cant control myself around her."

I cant believe he just said all that to Shane's face but now that he said it, Shane looks like he is gonna explode. "I don't care you need to get your shit together you cant have her and you never will, your supposed to be my friend" said Shane clenching his fist trying to calm down.

Kent doesn't say anything for a while but then he finally speaks up "Well I hate to break it to you but I will get what's mine and I don't care if I have to take her from you cause I always get what I want" yeah I think Kent just signed his death wish now cause that's when Shane snapped and punched Kent in the face.

I think I heard a crack when Shane's fist connected to Kent's face. Kent fell down and Shane took the chance to get on top of him and kept punching him. Kent rolled over so he was on top and punched Shane a couple of times before Shane rolled them back over. I ran over to Shane to pull him off of Kent so he doesn't beat him to badly cause I don't want Shane to get in trouble over me.

I keep pulling on Shane and yelled for him for him to stop a few time before he actually come's to his sense's. He looked at me then calmed down I could see his eyes go from dark to light as he relaxed. He got up and hugged me tightly "I'm so sorry you had to see me like that" he said into my hair. I pull back and look into his eyes "It's ok I understand sometimes we lose it when it comes to the people we love" which causes him to smile.

"God this is why I love you" then he crushes his lips on mine, our lips move in sync until we were breathless. We pull back and he leans his forehead on my mine. "Lets get out of here" he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me out the house and walks me to my car.

I take out the keys, we get in the car, and drive off as we see Kent walking out the house all bloodied up. We pull up to Shane's house and walk to his front door waiting for him to unlock it. When we get inside he picks me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. He sets me on the bed then goes to his dresser and pulls out some clothes then walks in the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I turn my attention to looking for the remote.

I was watching some show when I drifted to sleep

Shane's P.O.V.

Being in the shower lets me think a lot about what happened and today was just to much. I thought Kent was supposed to be my friend, but I should have known something was up the day I told him Alyson was my girlfriend and he was mad when he thought she slept with me and not him. I turned off the shower and get dressed. I walk out the bathroom and see Alyson asleep already so I get in the bed and pull her close to me and fall asleep soon after.

(3 Hours later)

I wake up an see Alyson is still asleep, look at my clock and see its three in the afternoon. I get up slowly so I don't wake her up and go downstairs to cook something to eat.

Alyson's P.O.V.

I wake up and feel that Shane isn't there. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and take off my high heels. I wiggle my toes a little to get the blood circulating then I get up and go to the bathroom and take a shower. I get out and wrap a towel around my body then walk out the bathroom. I go to one of dresser drawers and grab a white t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

I put them on and walk downstairs to see Shane standing by the stove. I come up behind him wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey babe you just wake up" I nod into his back and then I hear him turn of the stove. He turns around and picks me up and set me on the counter.  

"I made spaghetti, so go have a seat on the couch and pick a movie while I fix us bowls of food" I nod and peck him on the lips "Thank you" I hop off the counter and plop down on the couch and get on Netflix and pick a movie.

Shane comes and sits down and hands me a bowl of spaghetti then we chow down while we watch the movie. The movie finished then Shane turns an looks at me "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday and what I said. I was out of line when I brought it up, I had no idea what you were going through and I shouldn't have judged you. Plus I shouldn't have listened to my father I should have just waited for when you were ready to tell me." I just looked at him.

"Honestly I don't know what to say really and I'm not gonna say I understand because your in the wrong. You really hurt me when you said those things to me. I was in a dark place during that time with being bullied at school and then being beaten at home. I just wish you have waited so I didn't have to tell you that way but one thing for sure is that I forgive you."

 We were just sat there in silence then he kissed me all over my face while saying that he is sorry and thank you. I start to laugh at his actions when he finally stops. "Man I love your laugh" he says while pulling me into his lap. "Oh really now?" as he rubs little circles on my bare thigh.

"Yup and I really like it when you wear my clothes" he says as he kisses my neck.

"Yeah so do I they're really comfortable" I say as feel his hands start to move up my thighs.

"Yeah and they're even better when they're on the floor" and that's when I stop his hands from going any farther.

"Ah ah ah ah you still don't get to touch me" I say jumping off his lap and sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Aw come on babe I said I was sorry" he says making a pouty face.

"Well that's to bad" then I got up and went up stairs to go into his room and see my phone blinking. I walk over to it and see I got a message from Lena. I read and it says I need to come home pronto. I grab a pair of Shane's sweatpants then text her saying I'm on my way.

I grab my dress and shoes and walk downstairs. I see Shane looking at me with a confused look "Hey where are you going"

"I need to go Lena needs me" he nods understanding an walks me to the door. "Bye babe I'll text you later" then I pecked him on the lips and left.

I pull up to Lena's house an see there is a light on in her room. I walk in the house and up to her bedroom and see her on the bed crying.