Chapter 9: Nice to meet you

Hey Guys and Girls. I got the next chapter. I hope it turns out good. Well hope you enjoy it.

Also the picture on the top is the school how I imagine it in some way but if you don't like it you can make your own design.

(I just noticed that the picture was cut out. I try to get it back in)

Anti POV

Excitedly I watched the fight. This Demon Side was unbelievable. He beat up two experienced fighters and that without much effort. His muscles were seen pretty well under his shirt and what he had was impressive and hot. His pale skin fitted perfect to the black clothes and his blood-red eyes, which were surrounded with black eyeliner. His black-red hair was flying lovingly in the wind, while he made his specific movements. I had never seen the magic he used to defend himself. Nevertheless, it seemed so familiar to me, but where did I saw it. Now I had it, this magic appeared in my dream, but why did I dreamed about something like this. The fight came to its end and I was astonished more than before. I noticed how my heart started to beat faster and I hoped that the Demon Side wasn't hurt. //What is wrong with me? Am I actually ... falling for him?//, I asked myself, but without getting Jack's attention. After the fight was over, I looked over the body of possible crush to see if he got injured. Thankfully he wasn't, but he disappeared slightly tired back in the body of his partner.

Mark POV

I still was slightly dizzy and tired when Dark disappeared back in my thoughts. However, even if I felt dizzy I could hold my balance already better then the last time. Finally Bob and Wade pulled themselves up from the ground. Worried they ran to me and Wade asked: "Everything okay with you, Mark? Bill didn't injured you, did he?" He looked at the body, which was still in the wall from the blow he got. "I'm totally fine, nothing to worry about. Dark has looked after me very well. But I haven't thought that my first day here would be so wild like this." I laughed at our situation we just had. Though I was shocked, I didn't allow myself to have my good mood crushed by something like that for the rest of the day. Bob shook amused his head and laid his hand on my shoulder. Meanwhile Wade has lifted up my bag of the ground. "BOB! WADE! Is everything okay with you!?", shouted a voice, which wasn't familiar to me.

However, my friends turned to the person, whom had called them, with a laugh. She stood under a cherry tree with a group of boys. She had brown hair with a violet strand of hair. She wore a violet top and a dark-blue shorts, in addition with violet sandals. Her eyes had a wonderful lavender colour. My companions grinned and pulled me with them to the small group of teens. Meanwhile, Bob showed them a thumb up to tell them that we're okay. Wade pointed at the group with a smile and said to me: "Ah, Mark that are our friends Minx, Cry, Ken, Yami, Felix and Jack." Minx was the girl, who had called us. Cry was the boy right beside her, who had a green sweater on with black jeans, white shoes and wore a mask over his face, which had a smiley-face on it. His brown hair was looking a bit messy.

Felix was the one beside the mysterious boy. He had blond hair, which was played around by the wind breeze we had. With a smile and his blue eyes he waved at me. He wore a white shirt, jeans and blue convers. The next was Ken, which owned a short beard. His dark brown hair was almost completely hidden by a bear-cap. He had a red T-shirt on with black jeans and brown shoes. The next boy was Yami which looked a little bit shy and his cheeks became slightly red, while he let one of his hands run through his brown hair. He wore a white and black stripped shirt, light-blue trousers and grey shoes. The last of the group was Jack. He held his hand up to me friendly, which I took with a smile and shook it. His face was beautiful and he had two wonderful ocean-blue eyes, which lighted up brightly with joy.

His cheeks had a hint of red and his brown-green hair fitted him extremely well. He had a blue sweater on with black jeans and green convers. Beside him stood a boy looking just like him, but also showed up differences. However, he disappeared in a green light in Jack's body. //Oh, he also has a Demon Side.//, I said in my thoughts. "Mark, was it? It's a pleasure to meet ya.", said Jack excitedly with an Irish accent. //Wait a minute?! Can it be that ...//, it shot through my head and I had to ask: "Haven't we met two days ago at a party?" Jack got a blush on his cheeks and an "Uhhhh" came from the others. "Y-yes we have, then nice to see ya again.", he corrected himself. He was really sweet. //"Ugh, spare me with such gibberish. Otherwise I have to vomit."//, gave Dark angry from himself. Curiously Wade wanted to know: "You have already got the chance to meet him?" "Yes, on the party we had visited on Friday. We have actually met by accident at the dancefloor.", I answered. I blushed at the embarrassing memory, but thankfully not very obviouse. Also on Jack's cheeks was a tiny hint of red. It was probably embarrassing for us both, well at least a little bit.