Chapter 5: The shooter

Hey guys welcome to the new chapter. I can't believe that I am at chapter 5 now. Normaly it takes ages for me to write an chapter. Well, I have holidays now, so I think thats why I got so much time to work on this story. But let us put this aside. I hope you will enjoy it.

A little fact that I wanted to tell you. I just got my hair dyed in red, just the bottom part though. But it still looks so cool. 

Some minutes before

Jack POV

After every step I made on the path through the woods, one of the bluish leafs cracked under my shoes. I actually had wanted to spend my evening at home and not out in the open, where it's getting quite cold now. But someone had to give me that stupid mission on the last second. "Jack, this is boring. We walked now half an hour through this goofy woods.", grumbled Anti around, while he hung himself by his legs upside down in front of me from one of the branches. He also had an angry expression on his face from having absolutely no fun at all. A sigh escaped me and I touched my nose in frustration. Though Anti and I looked very much alike, we had also our differences. Our bodies were the same, we both had brown-greyish hair, which was coloured green on the upper part. However, that were our only similarities. I had two blue eyes and under my left eye was a star-shaped scar, with the inscription "Anti ". But my Demon Side had a right, blue eye and a left, green eye.

Our style in clothes was also different. I wore a green-white shirt, black jeans and green convers. However, my partner wore a white T-Shirt with a black-dark green jacket over it, tattered, blue jeans, dark green convers and two bracelets. He also had a few piercings but not many. The last thing which made us so different was that my counterpart could be wild, cheeky and perverted, while I had high-energy and an amusing personality. Nevertheless, one could say we were good friends after all. We could always count on each other in dangerous situations. After a while I finally answered: "Because Mr. Courtois asked us himself if we could take care of this demon. He also said it was spotted in the human world for a few seconds every now and then, but it always returned back to these woods. That is what I don't understand at the moment. It is as if he was waiting for somebody or tries to find something."

"Ugh, okay. It could maybe become interesting to hunt this mysterious demon.", added my partner. Elegantly landed my Demon Side on his legs and joined my side shortly after. I had to laugh a little bit and gave from me: "Don't exaggerate it with your fun." For this sentence I collected a more or less gentle hit against my shoulder. "Come on, Anti. Let us bring this job behind us, so we're able to go home again.", came it from my mouth. Suddenly my second half started to laugh uncontrollably, while he held his stomach. "Oh, little Jacky wants to be with his new crush? ", the demon joked beside me, while his left eye started to shine brighter. Angrily I stared at him and shouted: "Oh, just shut your fucking mouth!" Unfortunately, he was right with his thought.

// I wished I could find him again. Today I have tried the whole day to find the boy from yesterday's evening party in the human world. But nobody of the organizers could tell me who he was. However, his wonderful brown eyes, his friendly face, his nice, black hair, his voice that sounds like an angel, his amazing, tan skin and this perfect body of his followed me every minute in my mind. Why haven't I given him my number or why haven't I talked longer with him? Oh, yes, that's right. Anti wanted to get away from this "dull" party and he would have created an absolute chaos if I hadn't agreed.//, I confessed to me in my head. "Buhu, poor little Jack. But really, what do you find in this guy? He is only a human.", asked my Demon Side curiously. Everything that I could say was: "I don't know, I felt like I could do anything with him around."

"Ugh, what the heck are you talking about? But your faces were just hilarious, a profit for me so that it wasn't a waste to let him trip ov...", he interrupted his sentence as he noticed what he just said. We both stopped and I slowly turned around to face him. Carefully I spoke: "Anti, do you have any idea what could have happened if someone had seen what you did?!" "Yes, I know. But I was bored! You know exactly that I hate it to be in the human world. First, because I can't do what I want to do without consequences. And Secondly, because I can't walk around on my own and have to remain in your thoughts. ", he defended himself. At this moment I would have strangled him with pleasure, however, a shockwave and a bright light stopped me from doing it. My partner and I stared at each other, before my demoniacal half changed into a green light ball and disappeared in my scar.