Useless

Useless.

   What good is a guardian angel that can't guard? They are tasked with the job of keeping an individual out of harm's way. They're an angel. It shouldn't be hard to do. The person they were supposed to guard dies. They weren't able to complete the one job they were made to do. Useless.

   A lawyer who is the protector of innocents. The accused go to them in desperate need of help. The lawyers assure them they will win. They lose the case and the innocents get sent away to a fresh Hell. They failed at protecting them. Useless.

   A psychologist who listens to the problems of their clients. The clients spill their heart and soul out. What can the doctor do? Nod their head and jot things down. What are they writing down? Nothing helpful. The client is still not helped and never will be. Useless.

   A friend. A friend who says they will always be there for you. You can go to them and tell them anything. They'll listen to you and help you out in any way they can. You go to them for help. They don't give it to you. They made things worse. Useless.

   The people you care about are in pain or emotionally hurting and you can't help them. You try, but fail by not improving their mood at all or even making them worse. You tell people they can always come to you when they are in need of comfort, reassurance, or advice. In reality, you can't give them that at all. Your intentions are good, but your results are bad. Useless.

Useless.