3

Ellie's POV:

Did he just call her Taywhore or am hallucinating? She didn't seem very phased so I guess I'm just hearing things. The blonde next to me, Taylor, had taken a sudden interest in me. I didn't understand why or if I really wanted her attention so I kept a low profile. Keeping my thoughts on the work in front of me and only glancing up to check the time.

Taylor nudged me and whispered, "looks like David has an interest in you.." The buff boy ahead of me, sat in the right corner near the door, licked his lips staring towards us.

"Yeah okay," I muttered under my breath. She must be nuts to think that attraction was towards me. Barely anyone thinks I'm "hot" or whatever. Sure I've got ok boobs but they could be bigger and my butts kinda big but it should be more toned. No one would ever love someone with my thighs. Let alone love my stomach. Every piece of me needs improvement.

"Hello?" She poked my arm with her pencil, big eyes with drama practically written in them.

"Um Sorry I wasn't listening, what?" I responded slightly embarrassed that I zoned out mid conversation.

"I said you're probably right because David and I kind of have a thing."

Well then why the hell would you say he was looking at me? I thought but Before I could say anything, class was over and she smirked saying, "See ya around El." And with one swift motion I watched her stride across the room and out the door.

Sighing in disbelief, I gathered my things and began my journey to social studies.

LUKES POV:

Say something. Say something. Introduce yourself, quick before she walks away, make her learn your name! I smelled my armpits subconsciously and looked up only to find Ellie making her way out of class. Damnit! Only I can fuck up introducing myself.

I sigh and contemplate why she would ever put metal to skin. Sharp to silky soft. Just the thought churned my stomach.

Ellie's cuts brought up thoughts I tried not to endure but inevitably, they hit me. Hard. I pushed her name to the back of my head until later, I couldn't handle another break down. Not here not now. Not again.

No one deserves to feel so shitty about themselves that they physically scar themselves. No one.

I had somehow made my way down the hall and arrived at my crappy blue locker to grab books and sped off to whatever class I had next.

ELLIES POV:

I felt the corners of my lips tug into a slight grin when I saw Michael perched atop his desk. He grinned at me and patted an empty seat beside him. I gratefully nodded and sat.

"How's your first day going?" Michael looked at me curiously. I thought for a moment about how embarrassing first period was and how annoying Taylor was during creative writing...

"To be honest not very well but it could've gone worse," I sighed looking into his eyes. He looked thoughtful sitting there.

"Have you made any friends?"

"It's only third period Michael, I'm trying to keep a low profile," for some reason I didn't shy away from him, he was easy to talk to. He nodded opening his mouth to continue but a stunning redhead holding coffee walked into the room.

"Take a seat please. My name is Miss Carlile and you are taking my Year nine social studies class."

She's the teacher? Jesus how do the boys focus with such a gorgeous woman strutting from desk to desk. Her hair wasn't orange it was red and shiny in the healthiest way, her long legs appeared even longer with four inch black heels adorning her feet, a black knee length skirt was fitted perfectly to the model like shape of her body and her white tucked in button up shirt was unbuttoned just enough to know she had cleavage. This woman shouldn't be working at a high school, she should be at Victoria's Secret,

I turned to Michael with raised eyebrows as she bent down to grab a stray paper showing off her ass to the class. He glanced at me wide eyed. I would bet 20 dollars any straight boy here had a boner...

"Does everyone understand what they must do?" She asked scanning the room for uncertainty, obviously skipping me because I was clueless. Shit. Seriously maybe if you weren't so gorgeous I wouldn't be sitting here wallowing in self pity for my own body and I would know what was happening.

I nudged Michael with my elbow, "What the hell are we supposed to do?!" I asked panicked that I had already ruined any chance of an A on my first assignment.

"The directions are on the sheet Ellie it's pretty simple."

"What sh- oh I didn't see that.." I continued as my cheeks tinted a rosy color and his eyes twinkled with humor.

_____

We continued chit-chatting down the hallway toward our lockers to grab our lunches, "Michael will you show me around? I'm kind of lost here."

He smirked and gestured down the hallway, "The lunchroom is this way my friend."

______

A/N

Sorry this is kind of shit and it took me so long I didn't want it to suck haha. Thanks for reading it means so much to me! I'm home sick happy Monday! I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Stay warm xoxo