2

Luke Hemmings POV:

I stared down at my desk, adding an occasional doodle here and there out of boredom. It really sucks Mikey and Cal aren't in this class. It's not like I have many other friends to talk to throughout my shitty school day. I continued contemplating how different my life would be If I wasn't so god damn shy, maybe if I spoke up a little people would notice me and I might be as well liked as Calum. It's not that I care about popularity but the idea of constantly having a "friend" to talk to no matter what class or what social group you're in, sounds pretty cool. As for Mikey, deep and mysterious but also as straight forward as possible,he has girls begging for him to open up to them. I don't know if its his hair or the ominous looks he gives to those who annoy him, but damn do those girls scratch and claw .

The sound of a door being pushed open forcefully and hitting a wall, snapped me out of my daily thoughts. A tall, curvy, brunette bounded into the room practically choking from lack of air. A bead of sweat dropped down the left side of her temple and she looked around with what seemed to be brown eyes. "Am I late?" She turned around in front of Mr. Scaliado's desk only to find an empty chair. David spoke loudly to her, "Don't worry babe, he's always late to creative writing," hungry eyes traveled down to her partially unbuttoned shirt and as soon as she caught on she buttoned it past her neck. I like her. She turned to take a seat next to some blonde whose face I couldn't see. She definitely seemed to be lacking in clothes department so I assumed it was Taywhore. Or at least that's what we all call her. But in all honestly she earned that name after she Blew Harry Styles during a sixth grade field trip.

The busty brunette made no effort to engage in conversation with Taylor, just silently get organized before class. I had never seen her before so I assumed she was new but for some reason I felt this gravitational pull towards her.

This was a perfect example of how my lack of social skills killed me. I pushed back any second thoughts my sub conscience whispered and walked over to a desk right beside her. I silently applauded myself for even coming this close. Glancing to the side, I unexpectedly made eye contact with the tired looking girl. Her eyes weren't brown like I thought, but they were a gorgeous golden hazel color. The bags under her eyes showed lack of sleep and I wondered why she would wear long sleeves while it was so hot.

She quickly looked away from me as the teacher walked in.

The lecture went on and after three pages of notes, we were given a style of writing and twenty minutes to turn it in. I'd always been pretty good at writing especially creative writing. It gave you so much more freedom and space for your thoughts to be put into words. The noise of the brunette whose name I learned was Ellie, metal bracelets took me from my flow of pen to paper and encouraged me to stare at them. They were simple and pretty but what I saw beneath was the opposite. Pink and white lines. Scars. I had been exposed to them before I wasn't stupid, I knew they were self inflicted, but why would someone so beautiful harm themselves?

______________

A/N

Merry Christmas Eve!! Tell me what you think and vote😊