Week 4

Hello! Sorry for being late on this one, my exams have just ended! Anyway, the next BOTW will be based on votes. All you have to do is type in your favourite book so far and its author. This author cannot be yourself, an author who has 2 strikes, an author who has been kicked out, or an author who have won BOTW. We will go in the order of those who are kicked out, those who received strikes, those who are given extension, those who are on break, the BOTW/best comment Winner, readers, and then writers!

Dateline: 21 November 2016, 6am, Monday, GMT +8 time.    

Kicked out of the club:

The following users are being given a third strike and will be kicked out of the club. Please PM me in view of any misunderstandings.

neko_oishime 

Cuppyy

DeathsInk

Lovestar_29

Strike 2:

Strike 1:

For the names listed below, please complete your assignment! If you have not done one assignment and commented 'done', I'll take it as a slip from you and you will not have to read an additional part. However, if you have not commented 'done', there is an additional part you need to read as stated in the rules. If you have done all your assignments and commented 'done' but your username is in this list, do PM me. There could be a misunderstanding, or a slip on yours/my part.  

MissPerfect111 - Read 3 parts of Week 3's BOTW and comment on 2 parts.

MerrikatChristine72 - Finish Week 3's assignment. As a reader, you can choose to continue reading or simply not read it. All you have to do is comment done. 

Celtic_Medieval9 - Read 3 parts of Week 3's BOTW and comment on 2 parts. Read 5 parts of your partner's book and comment on 3 parts.

Given Extension/break:

Spruce_Goose - You are given 2 weeks break! Thanks for completing your assignment before going on break though!

Aurora_Sinclair - You are given another week to complete your assignment.

BOTW:

Congratulations for your amazing commenting skills. It will definitely be appreciated in this week's BOTW choice! For the rest, you are reminded to comment your BOTW choice along with 'done' this week. Remember that previous winners cannot win again, and you cannot vote for yourself nor someone with more than 2 strikes. Both readers and writers have to read the BOTW.

TheLifeofNina - The Diary of a Broken Teenage Girl

Readers:

angellie2426 - In addition to reading the BOTW, you will read black_hole_survivor's book titled The Artist's Skill. Read all 32 parts. You will also read JPDogood's book titled Praying For Rain. Read all 10 parts. Leave votes if you enjoyed the story because they will certainly be appreciated by the writers. Feel free to comment your thoughts and feedback as well! Comment 'done' here when you are finished.