Week 2

Welcome back to week two! We will go in the order of those who received strikes, those who are given extension, the BOTW/Cover Winner, readers, and then writers! Before that though, I will like to thank  celtic_medieval9,  beautyofwriting,  Amalie_Olsen,  SafflowerFreak, Aurora_Sinclair,  aishafanfiction,  JPDogood,  emilybrowning333,  Mephzo,  _fangirl_bookworm_ for sending in covers! Really appreciate it:) 

Once again, remember that GMT +8 time runs 12h ahead of New York's and 8h ahead of Britain's. In addition, if you have read the person you are assigned to book, continue reading if there are more parts to it!

Dateline: 21 October 2016, 7pm, Friday, GMT +8 time.

Strikes:

For the names listed below, please complete your assignment! If you have not done one assignment and commented 'done', I'll take it as a slip from you and you will not have to read an additional part. However, if you have not commented 'done', there is an additional part you need to read as stated in the rules. If there is you have done all your assignments and commented 'done' but your username is in this list, do PM me.

DeathsInk - The BOTW of Week 1 is not done. Please read 3 parts of the BOTW and comment on 2.  Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished. 

cyberwizardkm - The BOTW of Week 1 is not done. Please read 3 parts of the BOTW and comment on 2. Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished. 

SurvivorofLake-Town - Complete your re-assigned partner's book. Read 5 parts and comment on 3.

angellie2426 - Read your week 1's assignment and comment done.

AnaHenry - Since you are assigned to Week 1's BOTW. Read 8 parts and comment 5 times. 

Cuppyy - Read 3 parts Week's 1 BOTW and comment 2 times. Read 5 parts of your partner's book and comment 3 times.

fanficFREAK756 - You are only short of one comment on Week 1's BOTW. All you have to do this week is comment another time on Week 1's BOTW for this week.

Lovestar_29 - Read 3 parts Week's 1 BOTW and comment 2 times. Read 5 parts of your partner's book and comment 3 times.

Congratulations to everyone who have not made it onto this list!

Given Extension:

neko_oishime - your dateline for Week 1's assignment has been extended to 28 October 2016. Do PM me if you need a longer time than that. 

BOTW/Cover Winner:

Please read 3 chapters and comment on 2 parts of the BOTW. This assignment is for both readers and writers. Also, if you feel that I have unfairly awarded the winner, do PM me and we can sort things out. Remember everyone has a chance and next week's BOTW will be given to the best commenter as voted by this week's BOTW winner. Comment before Wednesday to stand a chance to win. Those who have won the BOTW once will not be chosen again.