Week 3

Hello! I just want to reinforce that it is quite disappointing to see the number of people not doing their assignment, so please do it and make this community a better place for everyone. For the next BOTW, the winner will, once again, be the best commenter as I realised some people I just giving meaningless one-liners. To win, comment before Friday is over. Previous winners, however, can't win again. We will go in the order of those who received strikes, those who are given extension, the BOTW/best comment Winner, readers, and then writers! 

Dateline: 30 October 2016, 6am, Sunday, GMT +8 time.  

Strike 2:

For the names listed below, please complete your assignment! This is the 2nd week you have not. Not completing by 28 October, would mean you are automatically kicked out of the club but would still have to complete your assignment. Please don't make me chase you! Doing your assignment also mean that both strikes are immediately cancelled. If you need extension, just PM me about it. Not doing this assignment means getting kicked out of the club!

Cuppyy - Read 3 parts of Week's 1 BOTW and comment 2 times. Read 7 parts of your partner's book and comment 4 times.Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished.

DeathsInk - The BOTW of Week 1 is not done, although you claim it is. I have checked and no comments were found on 'Shiver'. Please read 3 parts of the BOTW and comment on 2. Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished.

Lovestar_29 - Read 3 parts of Week's 1 BOTW and comment 2 times. Read 7 parts of your partner's book and comment 4 times.Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished.

SurvivorofLake-Town - You have actually done your assignment. You just need to comment 'done' on this chapter.   

Strike 1:

For the names listed below, please complete your assignment! If you have not done one assignment and commented 'done', I'll take it as a slip from you and you will not have to read an additional part. However, if you have not commented 'done', there is an additional part you need to read as stated in the rules. If you have done all your assignments and commented 'done' but your username is in this list, do PM me.  There could be a misunderstanding, or a slip on yours/my part.

Jarelle_Coleman - Read 3 parts of Week 2's BOTW and comment 2 times. Comment 'done' on this chapter when you are finished.

Given Extension/break:

neko_oishime - your dateline for Week 1's assignment has been extended to 30 October 2016. Do PM me if you need a longer time than that. 

Aurora_Sinclair - your dateline for Week 2's assignment has been extended to 30 October 2016. Do PM me if you need a longer time than that. 

rainx21p - your dateline for Week 2's assignment has been extended to 30 October 2016. Do PM me if you need a longer time than that.

BOTW:

Congratulations for your amazing commenting skills. It will definitely be appreciated in this week's BOTW choice! As the winner, I hope you will be able to tell me the best commenter for this week on Thursday, there will be a reminder sent! Remember that previous winners cannot win again. Both readers and writers have to read the BOTW.