Week 1

Hello! Welcome to Week 1. I apologise for the delay but thank you all for understanding! We will go in order of the BOTW, readers, then writers! GMT +8 time runs 12h in front of New York's and 8h in front of Britain's. 

Dateline: 14 October 2016 , Friday, 8pm (GMT +8 time)

Not completing your assignment by that time means you will get a strike and have to read 2 extra parts of your partner's book if you signed up as a writer. If you are a reader, you will just have to finish your assignment.

BOTW: Shiver by ValkyrieCain02

Congratulations! I chose you because you were the first one who join this club. I also know that some of you might say you do not like fantasy but this is the book of the week, so I hope you all will step out of your comfort zone and give it a read.  Remember to read 3 chapters, and comment on 2 of them. Summaries are not counted but prologues are! This assignment are for BOTH readers and writers. 

Readers:

angellie2426 - in additional to reading the BOTW, you will be assigned to read celtic_medieval9's work titled The Stone of Power. Read all 8 parts. You will also be assigned to read meltingrelations's work titled The Special Outcast. Read all 17 parts. Leave votes if you enjoyed the story because they will be appreciated. Feel free to comment your thoughts and feedback as well! Comment done when you are finished. Just to add that I took 'unholy' as sexual things, so if it means more than sexual - PM me!

merrikatchristine72 - in addition to reading the BOTW, you will be assigned to read ValkyrieCain02's work titled Shiver. Read 4 parts of the book. Leave votes if you enjoyed the story because they will be appreciated. Feel free to comment your thoughts and feedback as well! Comment done when you are finished.

ValkyrieCain02 - in addition to reading the BOTW, you will be assigned to read WannaBeFamous's work titled I Was There. Read 6 parts of the book. Leave votes if you enjoyed the story because they will be appreciated. Feel free to comment your thoughts and feedback as well! Comment done when you are finished.

Writers: 

A refresh of the rules is that in addition to reading the BOTW, you will have to read 3 chapters of your partner's book and comment on 2 parts. The comments have to be at least 2 sentence long

If you happen to be partnered with the BOTW, then you will have to read 6 parts of your partner's book, and comment on 4

Comment 'done' on this part when finished. When commenting, it is recommended to use the #wattpadersbookclub hashtag so your partners know it is you! If you do not like the book, I really apologise. I tried my best to assign but feel free to PM me, so I will not assign that book to you in the future! Use the crtl F function to help you locate your user. If you like the book, continue to read it! Now, let us get on with the assignments! 

PM me if anything goes wrong. 

ValkyrieCain02 and AnaHenry