"Stop.."

{↑↑↑ The traditional of my cover}

{Warning:Cuts}

Nii-san is BACK! IM SO HAPPY HE'S BACK! IM SO SO SO SO HAPPY!! After that day we started to hang out with Kara-niisan! We all played pachinko and celebrated Kara-niisan's return!! We played BASEBALL TOO!! IT WAS LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN! "Aa~ That was fun!" Todo said while stretching his arms. We were back home! "Yeah! Yeah! IT WAS LOTS OF FUUUN!!" I said with my signature smile.

Im jyushimatsu! The 5th youngest brother! Im a hyperactive and an extrovert!! After the kara-niisan incident we were all celebrating his return! I felt bad when karamatsu shows us his cuts... BUT ATLEAST WE PUT BANDAGES IN IT!!

Its so fun how we all bond together! But there was something bothering me mostly..

Weirdo!

Idiot!

Go kill yourself!

Your better off dead!

Why would your brothers care?

Those thoughts always rush in my mind without a warning.. My smile then disappeared turning into a frown.. I then quickly change that!

Faking smiles are so hard.. But... Thats the only way..

My thoughts kept rushing while i was making a fake smile.

They never cared.. Right?

They did helped me from the bullies.. But do they really mean it?

Or do they just want to be the hero?

Augh..

This is bothering me too much.. I walked to the living room sighing but still with my 'fake' smile..

Im... Scared..

I shook my head and tried my best to keep calm.. I rushed to the bathroom getting a sharp razor that i had hidden for a very long time.. I locked the door and started to cut.. The blood rushing down to the floor..

Slit

Blood

Slit

Blood

Slit

Blood

Slit

Blood

I then stopped and washed the razor and my risk well not just my risk but my arm.. So much cuts.. This is why i liked long sleeves cause there very useful.. After cleaning the floor pool of blood and cleaning my arm i got out of the bathroom and looked at the time..

Its 12 am already?! Wow! Time to go to sleep

I got upstairs seeing my brothers asleep on the futon i then lay down on my spot..

Loser!

Pathetic!

Idiot!

Stop..

Useless!

Weak

Weirdo!

Stop....

Cry baby!

I kept shooking my head trying to put my thoughts away.. No one can hear no one can see.. That tears are falling down on my cheeks i wiped them off but more hot tears rush down my eyes going on the futon..

Please.. Stop..

{YAY!! MORE ANGSTY STUUUFF! I hope you enjoyed!}