"Tell or Lie"

Kara's POV

"Eh? Trying to kill himself? That idjit...why would he do that?!" Chibita exclaimed as he fixed up the glasses we used.

"We don't really know." (Totty)

"But we hope he'll be okay." (Ichi)

I listened to their conversation, my arms crossed. I've been silent through the entire walk to Chibita's oden stand. My brothers don't seem to notice...but whatever. I hope Jyushimatsu is okay...

"Hey, Karamatsu. You okay? You're really quiet." Osomatsu-niisan said. I nodded and crossed my legs. "Of course, brother. I was just worried about the Jyushimatsu..." I mumbled the last part. "Haha, you don't need to worry! Karamatsu, look, the doctor said he'll wake up in three days, right? So, he'll be okay and we'll see him again!"

"Yeah, okay." I said as he went back talking to the others. I sighed, uncrossing my legs. I have to decide whether to tell them what happened, or just keep it as a secret.

We soon walked home, the younger duo not paying for their meal, which made Chibita mad. We went to sleep after we arrived at home.

~Next day~

I woke up early. Around 7:36, I think. I didn't know that Choromatsu would wake up at this time, too. My brothers wake up around 9 or 10, but Choromatsu...no. He asked me if I want to eat breakfast. I said no, shaking my head in my usual painful way. He looked at me, disgusted and walked away.

Hours passed and I haven't been doing anything. Just thinking about Jyushimatsu and deciding to tell them or keep it as a secret. I looked at the time.

11:18.

Wow, I've been thinking for hours. I didn't notice. I went to our bedroom and as expected, my brothers weren't there and were downstairs, probably eating. I grabbed my guitar, which was behind the closet and climbed up the roof. I strummed the guitar, readying to sing a sing. "Wise me-"

I heard footsteps and those interrupted me. I saw purple clothing and knew who it was. He climbed up, just the same that I did, and sat down, far away from me. It was silent for a moment...

"Hey...Shittymatsu..."

I perked up and responded with a "yeah". Ichimatsu usually calls me by that nickname, but I didn't mind. "Are you...hiding something from us...?" He asked. Crap. "What? No, my bruzzah! I would never do that! And why would I?" I said, strumming the guitar again.

He stood up and immediately grabbed my wrist, glaring at me hard, ONLY ME. (Karen: KaraIchi, maybe? No? Okay)

"Do you think I'll believe that, Shittymatsu...?"

I didn't say anything. I shook his hand off and put down the guitar. I don't really feel comfortable with this situation. What should I do...?

Should I tell him?

Or just keep lying?

Help. Please.

{I dont need to make it like this cause you already know the schedule but imma tell you who wrote it}

• Karen-Chan •