Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar

The Story: At Survivor Series, Randy Orton won against Brock Lesnar by way of DQ. Brock Lesnar would viciously attack Orton, bloodying his head.

Since then, Orton has not been seen or heard from, while Lesnar has been continuing his path of destruction.

At the Royal Rumble, Randy Orton would cost Brock Lesnar the WWE Universal Champion, allowing Kevin Owens to take the championship.

Months later, Brock would challenge Orton to a No Disqualification match at WrestleMania, Orton accepted, by giving Lesnar an RKO.

Tale of The Tape

Brock Lesnar
Height: 6"3
Weight: 282 lbs
From: Minneapolis Minnesota
Signature Moves: Suplex City, Multi-Powerbomb, Brock Lock.
Finishing Moves: F5, Kimura Lock.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, WWE Universal Champion, 2002 King of The Ring winner, 2003 Royal Rumble Winner.

Randy Orton
Height 6"4
Weight: 245 lbs
From: St. Louis Missouri
Signature Moves: Elevated DDT, Orton Stomp, Inverted Backbreaker.
Finishing Moves: RKO, Punta Kick.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, 2009 Royal Rumble Winner.

The Match: Brock Lesnar rams Randy into the corner, and he repeatedly hits the Viper with shoulder thrusts. Lesnar then tries to hit a Belly to Belly Suplex on Orton, but Orton rakes the eyes of Lesnar and he hits him with a chop block.

Orton then continues the attack on the knee of Lesnar, furthering the damage. Orton then begins to stomp on the limbs of Lesnar, ending the assault with a knee to the face. Orton then goes to the outside and he gets out a metal Cookie Sheet.

As Lesnar struggles to get to his feet, Orton blasts Lesnar in the face with the Cookie Sheet. Orton then begins to hit Lesnar in the back with the Cookie Sheet, keeping him grounded.

Orton then gets out a Trash Can from underneath the ring, along with a Kendo Stick, two Steel Chairs, a Trash Can lid, a Railroad Crossing Sign and a Fire Extinguisher.

Orton then begins to punch Lesnar in the face, keeping the Beast flat on his back. Orton then grabs the Railroad sign, and he attempts to hit Lesnar, but Lesnar dodges and he hits Randy with a German Suplex.

Lesnar then grabs the Trash Can lid and he hits Randy across the skull with it. Lesnar then viciously attacks Randy with the lid. Lesnar then hits two German's on Randy, before tossing him out of the ring.

Brock then goes over to the Announce Table, and he takes out a Television Monitor. Lesnar then runs with a full head of steam and he hits Randy in the face with the monitor. Randy is then busted open as a result.

Lesnar then his Randy with a Belly to Belly Suplex, on to the concrete floor. Lesnar then gets out a Table and he places it in the ring. As Brock is setting up the table, Randy Orton takes out a set of Brass Kunckles.

Brock then approaches Orton, and The Viper hits Lesnar with the Brass Knuckles. While Brock is stunned on one knee, Randy Orton hits him in the face with the Railroad sign. Blood then begins to pour from Lesnar's face, as Randy Orton repeatedly punches him in the open wound.

Randy then grabs the Table and he sets up on the outside. Orton then goes back into the ring and he continues to attack Lesnar.

Lesnar then battles back and he hits Orton with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Lesnar then begins to hit three Powerbombs on Orton, the final one being on a Trash Can. Brock then grabs a Kendo Stick, and he hits Orton repeatedly with it.

Brock then grabs Orton into a military press, and he tosses him to the outside, through the Table that was set up. Lesnar then places Orton back into the ring and he hits him with five more German Suplexes.

Lesnar then grabs the steel steps and he places them in the middle of the ring. He then attempts an F5 on Randy Orton, but the Viper counters it into an RKO.

Randy then hits another RKO on the Steel Steps to Lesnar, making the beast writhe in pain. Randy then gets an intense look in his eyes and he sets up Lesnar for the punt.

Randy then viciously punts Lesnar in the head, knocking him out. Randy then goes for the cover and he gets the three count.

Winner: Randy Orton

Hey there my Wattpad Champions of the world! How did you like this brutal, Bloody brawl? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love