CM Punk vs Shinsuke Nakamura

The Story: On an episode of RAW, Shinsuke Nakamura made his debut on the Brad since being in the final moments of the Royal Rumble match.

Shinsuke made his intentions clear, he was looking to have a match with anyone at WrestleMania. CM Punk then stepped up and accepted Nakamura's challenge.

On the final RAW before WrestleMania, CM Punk and Nakamura had a confrontation on who is the best, Punk said he wanted to know if he can hang with the king of strong style. The WWE Universe was in for a match unlike any other, Nakamura vs Punk at WrestleMania!

Tale of the tape

CM Punk
Height: 6"2
Weight: 223 lbs
From: Chicago, Illinois
Signature Moves: Shining Wizard Knee strike, Elbow from the Top Rope.
Finishing Moves: GTS (Go To Sleep), Anaconda Vise.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, 2014 Royal Rumble Winner, 2013 King of The Ring winner, 2008, 2009 Money In The Bank Winner, WWE Tag Team Champion.

Shinsuke Nakamura
Height: 6"2
Weight: 229 lbs
From: Kyoto, Japan
Signature Moves: Inverted Powerslam, Landslide.
Finishing Move: Kinshasa.
Career Highlights: NXT Champion, Lasted over 60 minutes in the Royal Rumble.

The Match: The two athletes then stare each other down, while the WWE Universe shows their support for both men. Punk and Nakamura then shake hands and they begin to feel each other out.

Punk traps Nakamura in a side headlock, but Nakamura counters it into a hammerlock hold. Punk then counters the hammerlock into a chin lock. Nakamura then flips over Punk and the two rise to their feet.

The WWE Universe then applauds the two men, showing their appreciation for what they are doing.

Nakamura and Punk then lock up again, and they begin to trade various chain holds once again. Nakamura then Irish Whips Punk into the ropes, and he hits Punk with an elbow.

Nakamura then begins to slowly attack Punk, wearing him down. Punk then dodges a Jumping Knee from Nakamura, and he hits him with a swift kick to the head.

Punk then throws Nakamura to the outside and he hits him with a Suicide Dive, knocking him down. CM Punk then does damage to Nakamura on the outside, controlling the pace of the match. Punk then attempts another Suicide Dive on Nakamura, but Nakamura hits him with a knee to the face.

Nakamura then breaks up the count and he jumps off of the barricade, hitting Punk with a flying Clothesline. Nakamura then placed Punk back in the ring and he dominates Punk for the first half.

As Nakamura prepares to hit his Inverted Powerslam, Punk counters it into a Soda Twist slam. Punk then goes for the cover, but Nakamura kicks out at two.

CM Punk then hits a Shining Wizard on Nakamura in the corner, and he follows it up with a Clothesline. Punk then goes up to the top rope and he attempts the Elbow from the Top Rope, Shinsuke rolls out of the way and he hits Punk with a Neckbreaker.

Shinsuke then goes for the cover, but Punk kicks out at two. Shinsuke then goes to the top rope and he attempts a cross body, but Punk catches him in mid air with a Dropkick.

Punk then hits another Shining Wizard on Nakamura and he follows it up with a Bulldog this time. Punk then hits the elbow from the top rope and he stalks Nakamura for the Go To Sleep, but Nakamura fights out and he hits Punk with a Triple German Suplex.

Nakamura then goes for the Kinshasa, but Punk ducks and traps Shinsuke in the Anaconda Vise. Shinsuke then fights out and he traps Punk in a Triangle Hold.

Punk then reverses it into a pin, but Nakamura kicks out at two. Punk then tries to hit Nakamura with a Roundhouse kick, but Nakamura ducks. Nakamura then tries the same thing, but Punk ducks. Punk then lifts Nakamura on his shoulders, but Nakamura counters it into the Landslide.

Nakamura then goes for the cover, but Punk kicks out at two.

Nakamura then begins to set up for the Kinshasa, but Punk Counters it with a Powerslam. Punk then initiates a Comeback and he slams Nakamura with a Spinning Neckbreaker.

Punk then hits Nakamura with the Go To Sleep and he goes for the cover, but Nakamura kicks out at two. Punk then goes for a Flying Clothesline, but Nakamura catches him in mid air with a Powerbomb.

Shinsuke then hits a Springboard Moonsault on Punk, he goes for the cover but Punk kicks out at two and he traps Nakamura in the Anaconda Vise. After two minutes in the hold, Nakamura reaches the ropes.

Punk and Nakamura then trade hard forearm strikes with each other. Punk then ducks a kick from Nakamura and he tries the Go To Sleep, but Nakamura counters it into a DDT.

Nakamura then hits Punk with the Kinshasa, turning him inside out. Nakamura then goes for the cover, but Punk kicks out at two and a half. Nakamura then goes to the top rope and he tries to hit a flying Kinshasa, but Punk Counters it with a kick to the gut and he hits the GTS on Nakamura.

Punk then goes for the cover, but Nakamura kicks out at two and a half, to the shock of everyone!

Punk then puts Nakamura on the top rope and he tries to hit him with a Superplex, but Nakamura elbows Punk off the turnbuckle and he hits a Kinshasa from the second rope. Nakamura then hits another Kinshasa on Punk, and he gets the biggest win of his career, holding Punk down for the three.

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

After the match: Punk shakes Nakamura's hand and raises it in victory. The WWE Universe fills the AT&T Stadium with chants of "That was Awesome" and "This is Wrestling" as Punk and Nakamura leave the arena.

Wow! What a spectacular match! Talk about a dream match! What did you guys think? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love