Fatal 4 Way Women's Championship

The Story: At the Royal Rumble event, it was announced that a new RAW Women's Champion would be crowned at WrestleMania in a Fatal 4 Way match.

At the Fastlane PPV, there were qualifying matches to determine the competitors. The ones who qualified were Charlotte, Ronda Rousey, AJ Lee and Asuka.

On the final RAW before WrestleMania, Charlotte staked her claim to the Women's Championship, until Ronda Rousey brutally attacked her, will Charlotte be able to compete?

Entrances
Asuka

AJ Lee

Ronda Rousey

Due to the attack on Charlotte, she is not medically cleared to compete, but per Mick Foley, this still will be a Fatal 4 Way match and your new Contender is...

Bayley

The match: The four women then charge at each other and they begin to brawl. The carnage then spills to the outside of the ring.

Ronda Rousey then puts Asuka back into the ring, while Bayley fights AJ.

Asuka and Ronda begin to trade fists, with Asuka winning the tussle. Askua then Irish Whips Rousey into the ropes and she hits her with a Jumping Heel Kick.

Asuka then continues to wear Rousey down, until she is attacked by AJ Lee. AJ takes out Asuka with a Head Scissors, before being taken down by Bayley with a Cross Body.

Bayley then begins to build up momentum, but she is then stopped by Ronda Rousey, who hits her with a Judo Throw. Ronda then begins to hit German Suplexes on all of the competitors, making the match be in her control.

Ronda then turns her attention to AJ Lee, and she begins to wear her down systematically. Ronda then throws AJ out to the ring, along with Askua and Bayley. Rousey then goes to the top rope and she hits a Moonsault on the other competitors.

Rousey then grabs AJ Lee and she places her back into the ring. As Ronda gets back in, AJ dropkicks her on the side of the head. AJ then begins to take it to Rousey, by hitting her with multiple Forearm strikes. AJ then begins to go back and forth between corners, hitting Rousey with multiple dropkicks.

AJ then hits Ronda Rousey with a Sling Blade, and she goes out to the ring apron. AJ tries to hit Ronda with a Springboard Clothesline, but Askua comes in and catches AJ with a Spinning side kick, while Ronda rolls out of the ring.

Askua then begins to attack AJ, building up momentum. AJ is then knocked down with a big Open Palm Strike by Askua. Askua then places AJ on the top rope, and she tries to hit her with a Superplex, but Bayley interrupts and she tries to Suplex Bailey.

Ronda Rousey then shows up and with an unbelievable show of strength, she Powerbombs all of the women.

Ronda then begins to Judo Throw the contenders, asserting her dominance. Ronda then begins to hit a Triple Vertical Suplex on Askua, each one taking the life out of the former NXT Champion.

AJ then hits a Shining Wizard on Rousey, while Bayley hits the Bayley Plex on AJ. Bayley then attempts the Bayley to Belly on AJ, but AJ traps her in the Black Widow.

As AJ continues to put pressure on Bayley, Askua then grabs AJ and she places her in the Asuka Lock. AJ then fights out of the hold and she knocks out Askua with a Shining Wizard.

Ronda Rousey then comes in and she Spears AJ Lee, breaking her in half. She then tries to set up for the Armbar, but Bayley hits her with the Bayley to Belly. Bayley then goes for the cover, and she gets the three count!

Winner and New RAW Women's Champion: Bayley.

Hey there guys! Bet you didn't see that coming huh? What did you think of this match? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love