12

A/N sorry if i suck at writing :•| and I don't use Skype that often and I don't really know how it works so I might write something wrong.

(Dans POV)

   Dan hurriedly set his phone down, changed into his nicest shirt, and fixed his hair in order to look as nice as he could for Phil. He unlocked his computer with the password "Philthelion" and opened Skype. He accepted Phil's friend request, but he didn't know whether  Phil would call him or he should call Phil. He waited about 30 seconds and then a call appeared. He fixed his hair one last time and then accepted it. Phil's face popped up and he smiled widely at it.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii", Dan said, still smiling giddily.

"Hey", Phil said, laughing.

Phil had dark straight hair and bright blue eyes. Dan realized at that moment just how different they were; Phil was wearing a brightly coloured T-Shirt with neon pink and yellow polka dots on it, and dan was wearing a plain black T-shirt with a black leather jacket over it, a black scarf (it was cold in his house), and a little bit (not much) of black eyeliner under his eyes.

"You look- stunning", Phil said, truly stunned by the way Dan looked in a leather jacket. Dan blushed at that, and Phil giggled.

"Right back at you", Dan said honestly. It was Phil's turn to blush, and Dan's to giggle.

After about 5 hours of talking about nonsense, fanboying over Anime and Bands, and Dan completely zoning out, lost in Phil's stunningly blue eyes, it was about 2:00 in the morning, and they decided to finally go to bed.

"Goodnight, Phil", Dan said, not wanting to end the call, but they were both tired.

"Goodnight, Dan", and with that he ended the call.