24

A/N

K SO multiple things

1. oh my what a good promise keeper i am.

2. im writing this on my computer because i cant find my phone, so i apologize if i mess up somehow.

3. lets just forget that dan doesn't know where phils house is. k? k.

4. there was something else but i forgot. PROCEED

*2 days later*

Phil was lying on his couch, eating popcorn, and throwing himself a pity party. He was still very hung up on Dan. Phil was just trying to protect him, and instead, Phil himself got hurt. Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't Phil just be happy for once in his life?

Suddenly, Phil heard a knock at his door. That's strange, Phil thought, it's 12:30 at night.

He got up and walked over to the door, then pulled it open, a blanket wrapped around him and popcorn littering the floor surrounding him. Abruptly, Phil felt someone's body slam against his, and arms slide around his waist.

It was Dan. He was crying. No. not crying. Sobbing.

"D-Dan..? What's wrong?" Phil asked, hesitantly putting his own arms around Dan's waist.

"Y-you were right, Phil, and I'm so s-sorry. I should've listened to you, but instead a c-called you jealous and g-gay. I'm sorry, that's not what friends do, I shouldn't have done th-that. Can you please forgive me? Phil, F-felix was my best friend. And Louise- well- I saw them in the park together. You were so right, and i was j-just blind. I thought-,"

Dan's rambling was interrupted by Phil's lips on Dan's. Phil tightened his arms around Dan, their noses brushing.

When they pulled away, Dan looked into Phil's eyes, startled.

"Um- I- Sorry- I shouldn't have- sorry," Phil said, pulling away from Dan, blushing.

"No- it's fine- I didn't-," Dan said, also blushing.

"Um- do you wanna- maybe- stay- and watch a movie with me- or something?" Phil mumbled awkwardly.

Dan smiled slightly to himself, looking down at his shoes. "Yeah, sure, I'd love that," he mumbled back.

And then Phil picked Dan up bridal style and carried him to the couch.

***

did you guys like it? im not very confident when it comes to my writing soo..

also, please remember to vote, it helps more than you think, and makes my day a little happier.

i love you all!!

im going to start QOTD and AOTD whether you guys answer them or not.

QOTD: favorite song?

AOTD: cancer, welcome to the black parade, or im not okay (i promise)

GOTTA MCR