36

Dan: I'll tell you why I can't talk to you anymore if that's what it takes to get you to respond and let me know that you're okay.

Message Read ✔️

Phil: Fine.

Dan: YAYAYAAYYYYYYYY YOU'RE NOT DEAD OR SOMETHING

Phil: ...

Dan: Okay. I'm going to tell you, but we have to delete this conversation after I do.

Dan is typing...

Dan: Phil, I like you. A lot. And not just as a friend. And 4 months ago I came out to my parents as bi...

Dan: They hit me. My dad called me a fag and told me that it was a sin to like people of the same sex

Dan: I can't talk to you anymore. im sorry.

Dan sent a picture

(A/N me and my brother tried as best we could to make Dan look beat up in photoshop XD i would tag him to cred but I don't want him reading dis

(A/N me and my brother tried as best we could to make Dan look beat up in photoshop XD i would tag him to cred but I don't want him reading dis. idk i just don't like my family reading my phanfics. its weird.)

Dan: I was attempting to look as good as I could for you even with the bruises all over my face./ didn't work out so well.

Phil's  heart broke at the sight of this picture. He felt a knot form in his throat, and his eyes fill with tears. Dan.. are you okay? Phil typed, a tear dropping onto his phone screen.

Dan: No, not really.

Phil: Well, you're 18, so maybe you could move out?

Dan: I don't have the money

Phil: You spork. Just come live with me ;)

Dan: Wait really?!??!?

Phil: Why not? It's only one extra person to feed. And it gets lonely, in a 4 bedroom house alone 24/7.

Dan: Hm. Okay. Maybe I will. But just be warned, I eat a lot.

Dan: Like, a lot.

Phil: I'll manage ;)

I WANT TO WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY BUT I HAVAE NO IDEA HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LIKE CAUSE THERE'S NO MORE PLOT

I FIXED EVERYTHING

HALP