Prologue

"JENNA IS BACK BITCHES!" I yell, pushing the doors open of the local club. The bartenders start clapping, some laughing at the fact I'm still alive. "Welcome back Jenna!" Jake, my favorite bartender greats me. See, I left town just to go an explore, but I decided to come back. "And it also seems that you still haven't remembered that this place isn't open 'till 9." John, my brother who owns the place jokes. I run over and give him a big hug. "Welcome home sis." He says while rubbing my back. I pull back from the hug and sit down on one of the stools. "Alright. 10 minutes 'till opening. Are we ready to get this PARTAY STARTED?!" I scream getting up from my seat and jumping around in a circle. "Jenna seems like you've already had a few drinks..." I don't recognize this voice. I turn and see a new face. "Jenna this is Jame." I hear my brother say. "Jame. Like no 'S'? Just J-A-M-E?" I ask. "Yeah. My parents are kinda weird." James-with-no-s answers. "I'm Jenna. I got the normal name." I say shaking his hand. "Hey, what's not normal about the name John?" John asks. "Well, first of all it makes you sound like an old man, and second, there's a freaking 'h' right in the middle of it that just pisses me off. I mean you could spell it J-O-N and it would still sound the same." John rolls his eyes, and goes back to cleaning his glass. I look down at my watch. "3...2...1." Right on cue, the sound of the door opening followed by tens of people barging in fills the room. It's kinda a small bar, oh about 20 people can fit. I mean more could fit, but then it would be more-than-usual-club-squished, and let's just say your boyfriend might not get happy when you 'accidentally' brush fronts with a REALLY hot guy...

"JENNA!!!" I hear Melissa yell. I turn around. "MEL!" I yell giving her he biggest hug ever. "When did you get back!?"she yells over the humming of the people in the bar. "Like just now! I knew you'd be here on the first day of summer!" I exclaim. Mel smiles. "He's over there." I sigh pointing to my brother. Mel giggles and runs off. You see, Mel and my brother are engaged. It's actually pretty weird. Mel was over one day, and I guess they just clicked. Months passed, and when I came back from the bathroom I caught them making out. But I'm happy that I'll get to be sisters-in-law with my best friend. But of course Mel feels sad that I'm single, so she keeps trying to set me up with her brother's friends. None end so well. I try to tell her I don't want to be in a relationship. That's just the kind of person I am. I also don't want a boy holding me down. I wouldn't be able to travel as much as I do. And I LOVE traveling. Probably more than a teenage girl loves her phone. But I'm all for some heat here in the club. Not what your thinking though. We just kiss, then I shut him down when he wants it. Sometimes they get really pissed...

So John kicks them out. I quietly laugh to myself and head back over to Jame.

* * *

I bring my lips closer to his as he closes the gap between us. Our lips move in perfect synch, and I feel a rush of happiness fill my body. We continue kissing, and he lifts me up and carries me over to my bed. But unlike the rest of the guys,

I don't stop him.