New School Year

Lizzy's POV:

"Woah high school is so much fun!!"

Nicole(Lizzy's best friend): "Not really, I was hoping that we could have all of our classes together."

"Yeah I mean that would be great, but I think since we are new to the school we should venture out and make new friends."

"Well then, I guess you won't be needed me."

"Omg Nicole I don't mean it like that."

"Mhmm, sure you don't she says as she quints her eyes and sticks out her tongue acting like a 2 year old."

Third person POV:

As Nicole and Lizzy are walking to find their class, Lizzy bumps into a boy who rudely says "Watch where you are going!!"

He gets up from picking up the books he dropped and looks at Lizzy as if she was the most beautiful girl ever.

"I'm sorry for running into you"she says shyly.

"No no it's my fault I should've been more careful, I'm sorry" he says.

"It's okay" she says as she hands him a book he forgot to pick up.

"Oh thank you, so what is your name?" he says.

"My name is Lizzy and your name?"

"My name is John, nice to meet you Lizzy."

"Nice to meet you too, but I got to go to class, so see you around", she says.

Lizzy's POV:

"Omg omg omg!!! He was so cute!!! Do you think he was flirting or just being nice?"

"Well, he is really cute, but I don't know if he was flirting", Nicole says jokingly.

"Whatever Nicole", I say while rolling my eyes.

_______________________

3 WEEKS LATER :

Lizzy's POV:
"Hey John" I say as I walk into the classroom.

"Hey he says as he smirks at me. How's it going ?"

"I'm great, what about you?" I say as I get my things out for Math class.

"Oh I'm just doing so great you wouldn't believe it " he says in a sarcastic tone.

I roll my eyes at his reply.

John and I are like best friends now, ever since I found out that we have the same math class and sit right next to each other!! He is so sweet and ugh so damn cute, like I just want him to be mine already.

The bell rings and John starts helping me with my things (such a gentleman right?). As he walks me to my next period I see that he slowly tries to put his arm around me, but I quickly smack his arm making him scowl at me which makes me laugh.

Fine I'll admit it, John and I have been talking for the past 3 weeks after we ran into each other on the first day of school and yes I like him, like a lot and I think he likes me too but I'm not sure. He's always trying to find a way to touch me even if it's just "accidentally" rubbing his hand against mine.