Wedding

LIZZY'S POV:

Omg today is the day of the wedding I can't believe it! I'm freaking out! I'm so nervous but also excited. I can't wait to marry Justin! Ugh the waiting is killing me!

"Lizzy! Snap out of it!" I look up and see Hailey with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking about how this day is going to be."

"Don't worry it's going to be perfect I promise."

"Let's just hope for the best."

"Well come on the other girls are already getting there hair and makeup done." She pulls me from the chair and we both walk to the other room where my friends are.

I see Taylor, Kylie,Kendall,and Gigi all getting their makeup done. I sit in the chair beside Taylor so I can also get ready.

"Hey, Lizzy are you excited?"

"Well duh Taylor why wouldn't I be? I get to marry the love of my life."

"I'm so happy for you." She leans over and gives me a small side hug.

*After getting ready*

"Okay places everyone!" Hailey was in charge of everything since that was her job. She does weddings, big parties, and even celebrity events.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I look behind me and see Jason with a big smile. I also see some of Jason's gang members that I was really close friends too.

I turn back around and see Rosie in a cute little dress dropping flower petals on the floor. Once she got to the end of the aisle she ran up and gave Jason a kiss and took a seat next to Lizzy's parents.

After every bridesmaid took their spot the music started playing and everyone stood up. My heart was racing once I saw Lizzy in her beautiful gown. WOW.

"Hey

"Hey."

"Hey, you look beautiful."

"Thanks, JuJu you look so handsome."

"Thank you baby

"Thank you baby." I smiled at her and she just looked down. I could tell she was nervous.

*After Wedding*

LIZZY'S POV:

"You may now kiss the bride." Justin took me in his arms and smashed his lips onto mine. Everyone was cheering.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle together into the back of the house. Yes we had the wedding at his house because he house is 2 times bigger in than mine and Justin has a beautiful back yard.

 Yes we had the wedding at his house because he house is 2 times bigger in than mine and Justin has a beautiful back yard

"Wow babe you did a great job."

"Oh don't tell me tell Hailey she's the one that did everything I just gave a few ideas on where to put things and what we could use."

"See you did something."

"Yea whatever let's just eat." He chuckles and we watch the waiters give everybody their food.

*After Dinner*

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Babe let's go dance!" Lizzy grabs my hand and we go to the dance floor where there was other people.

Rosie came over and wanted to dance with Lizzy so I walked back to Jason who was talking to his gang members.

A couple of hours has passed and Lizzy has danced with everyone that came. I'm 100 percent positive. I love seeing a smile on her face.

Soon everyone leaves and the cleaning crew cleans the huge mess and an hour later the backyard looks as if it never been touched. Lizzy and I are now in the bedroom cuddling.

"Man tonight was so much fun!"

"I love seeing you happy baby."

"Speaking of baby I have to tell you something." She looked at me with a huge smile.