Black Mail

LIZZY'S POV:

Finally, tomorrow is the last day of school until summer vacation I honestly can't wait to be with Justin for the whole break in Canada. We were leaving in two days so I began packing and while I was doing so I put on Ariana Grande "Christmas and Chill" album because what's a better way to get in the holiday spirit.

I decided to call Justin and see what else I should pack for our trip.

"Hello?" Justin's voice sounded like he just woke up.

"Hey it's Liz, did I just wake you up?"

"I have caller ID Lizzy and no I just got done working out that's why I sound so tired."

"Oh right, I'm such a dummy, but anyways I was calling to see what I should bring on the trip?"

"Oh well it's going to be snowing so bring a lot of long sleeve shirts, pants, big jackets, boots, and whatever you think you might also need." I could tell he was smiling just by the way his tone changed.

"Okay thanks JuJu. I'll see tomorrow."

"Yea babe no problem and I'll pick you up at 7:00 so be ready!"

"I will, I love you!"

"I love you too Lizzy!" I hang up and set my phone down on my desk as I search through my closet for my cutest winter clothes.

I stop what I am doing when I get a text from an unknown number. I unlock my phone and read what it says.

I know all about your little secret Lizzy

What are you talking about

You know exactly what I am talking about and if you don't do what I say then I'll tell the cops that you and your boyfriend killed Nicole.

What do you mean?

Here is what you have to do if you don't want to go to prison or better yet something happening to your boyfriend.

No not Justin he's the only one I have left and he's love of my life

Okay then we got a deal

Fine just tell me what I have to do

Okay first you can't tell anyone about me or I'll have your whole family killed

Okay whatever just tell me what I have to do

You have to tell Justin you don't want to go on the trip anymore and if he asks why tell him because you hate him.

You are evil!

I know but you have to tell him before midnight tonight you have 4 hours get to it.

So I did what the unknown person told me to do. Yea it's going to hurt Justin but telling him will just hurt me even more.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Um- I don't want to go to Canada with you anymore." I was on the verge of tears.

"Lizzy what's going on? Are you okay?"

"Nothing! I'm fine!" I couldn't stand lying to Justin so I burst into tears.

"Lizzy I'm on my way!" I can hear Justin run down the stairs and closing the door but then he hung up.

10 MINUTES LATER:

I'm still in my room crying when I hear running up the stairs.

"Lizzy what's going on? Why are you crying?" he got onto the bed with me and pulled me into his arms while I cried into his chest.