New Boyfriend alert !!

Justin's POV:

I pick up my phone to call Lizzy and ask if she's ready to go on our special date.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Hey babe." - Justin

"Hey!"- Lizzy

"Are you ready for me to pick you up?"-Justin

"Yes, I am just doing some last minute cleaning around the house."-Lizzy

"Alright I'll be there in 15."-Justin

"Okay see you soon"-Lizzy says as she hangs up on me.

I head to my black range rover that I bought myself with my own money that I earned. I hop in, shut the door and then start the car.

On my way over to Lizzy's house I stop at Starbucks and get her a tall white chocolate mocha her favorite and I get myself a vanilla bean frappe because I don't go to Starbucks that often so I don't know what else to get and I only come when I'm with my baby girl Lizzy.

I arrive at her house and knock on her door to see Lizzy who looks so good as usual.

"Damnnn you look good!" I say as I bite my lip.

"Awe thank you, so do you." she says as as she waves her finger at me and starts blushing.

" she says as as she waves her finger at me and starts blushing

"Well let's go. I have a surprise for you in the car." I say as I wrap my arm around her waist and walk her to the passenger side.

I get in the drivers side and hand her the drink.

"Omg you remembered my favorite drink from Starbucks! Awe you're the best." she says as she kisses me.

"So where are you taking me?" she asked while taking another sip of her drink.

"It's a surprise." I say with a grin.

"Ooo I love surprises!!"she says as she lets out a giggle.

"Okay put this on." I tell her as I hand her a blindfold.

"Alright." she says as she puts it on the blindfold.

We continue talking about random things and then I park the car and go to the passengers side and help Lizzy get out of the car.

"Okay here we are!" I say taking the blind fold off her.

"OMG YOU BROUGHT ME TO DISNEY WORLD!!" she yells excitedly and gives me a big hug."

"Anything for you baby." I say as I hug her tighter.

"Justin you are honestly the best boyfriend any girl could ask for" she says as I grab her hand and walk over to the peter pan ride.

After the peter ride we end up going to all the rides and I had a fantastic day with my baby girl.

"Wow that was really fun! Thank you so much for bringing here." She says with a big smile.