Blake comes home

2 WEEKS LATER

Lizzy's POV:

"Yes summer is finally here and Blake is coming today, I can't wait!"

I get my phone and call Hailey to invite her over to get the "Welcome home party" together for my brother"
———————————
*knock knock*

"Coming!" I scream from the kitchen as I hurry and open the door to let Hailey in, but instead of Hailey it's John.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I say as I glare at him.

" You weren't answering my texts or calls, so I decided to come to your house and apologize.

" Okay well apologize."

" Lizzy I'm so sorry for cheating on you I honestly didn't mean to hurt you."

" Okay cool you can leave now." I says with no facial expression.

" What do you mean leave?"

" Exactly what I mean, get off my property and don't come back or I'll call the cops.

" Are you serious right now!" He says getting angry.

"Yes now leave!" I say pointing to outside.

" I came all this way to apologize and you aren't even going to forgive me, and you are going to call the cops on me? He says with tears coming down his eyes.

" Did I tell you to come all this way? No! And why would I forgive you !? You fucking cheated on me for 8 months with my BEST FRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND, and you seriously think I'm going to forgive you just like that? NO! You lied to me! You told me that you would never hurt me! You made me feel so special all that time!! Why would you do that to me when you knew I really liked you? I regret bumping into you on the first day of school. I wish I never met you! I HATE YOU, YOU CHEATING LYING BASTARD!! NOW GET TF OUT OFF MY PORCH AND DON'T EVER TEXT ME OR CALL ME OR COME TO MY HOUSE!!! I say as I feel sweat and my veins popping out of my head and he's eyes are full of tears.

"Okay bye" he says as tears roll down his cheek.

I quickly shut the door and wait on the couch until Hailey came.

*ding dong* * ding dong*

"Who is it?" I say looking through the window on the door, but I can't see anything because I'm so short.

"It's Hailey!!"  She says very excitedly.

"Oh hey!" I say trying to look like I just didn't tell my head off.

" I'm ready to decorate and bake!!" She says with a huge grin on her face.

"Well let's get started!!" I say while clapping.

———————————
After 2 hours of decorating and baking I
finally sit on the couch and relax for a bit until Blake comes home.

Hailey let's out a deep breath as she joins me on the couch.

"Okay so my brother will be here in 35 minutes, so let's go to my room and get changed." I say as we both get up from the couch.

We both walk up my beautiful stair case that I helped pick out with my parents. When we get to my room Hailey sees all the cut of pictures.

"So, has John texted or called to say sorry?"she asked as she grabs some of the torn pictures.

" Funny that you asked that, because right before you came John came to my house and apologized but I completely denied it and told him to get off my porch before I call the cops." I tell her with a straight face.