Chapter thirteen

~ Don't forget to check my other PTX stories and give them some love  thanks ~ 

.
.
.
.
.
.
After Kirstin found Sasha's outfit to wear to dinner, Kirstin also couldn't resist the urge to do Sasha's make up. Giving her a light coloured eyeshadow along with a powerful slight winged eyeliner and nude lipstick, as well as curling her hair at the ends.

"I feel like a clown Kirst" Sasha whined,

"Oh hush you look amazing and the guys are going to love it" as Kirstin was adding the finishing touches to Sasha's make up.

"Yea but I don't wear make up or skirts, I feel so uncomfortable"

"You will be fine the guys won't even recognise you" Kirstin said as she adjusted her black off the shoulder dress then quickly sliding on her white platform heels with a simple gold chain around the top.

While Sasha looked in the full body mirror with her white sweetheart neckline top that was paired with a purple skater skirt and black heels topped with a simple gold bracelet, she ran her hands down the smooth fabric of her top while Kirstin watched her in amusement.

"You like it?" Kirst asked she walked over to her placing her hands on top of her shoulders, Sasha smiled,

"Yea I do also how tall are those shoes..you look like a giant"

Kirstin laughed "well I need to feel tall when I'm around the guys otherwise I feel like a small child"

"Can't complain there" Sasha laughed as both girls made their way to the stairs, Kirstin was the first to walk down and be greeted by the rest of the boys. Sasha took her first step down now walking in sight of the group, she kept her head down making sure she didn't fall down, now that would've made an entrance.

When she reached the bottom, she took a hesitant look up to see the guys shocked faces while Kirstin had a smug smirk on her face.

"You are slaying it honey give us a twirl" Mitch spoke as Sasha let out a small giggle and spun on the spot careful not to fall over in the heels.

"You look so pretty, queen hands down" Scott said as he looked at her outfit, with a small blush Sasha thanked him.

"Beautiful Sasha" Kevin said as he gave her a small smile, nodding her head in thanks as the last person was Avi who was still looking Sasha up and down.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth Avi" Kirstin said as she nudged him,

"I'm not..but yes you look nice Sasha" he said as he diverted his eyes and put his hands in his pockets "we should be going to dinner now"

They filed into a grand dining hall with a large table with the royals on one side as the children sat opposite their parents, Sasha took a seat next to Avi as he offered the empty seat to her as she accepted.

Once everyone was settled the dinner began as the royals asked questions to their children, of topics that Sasha didn't really understand but she listened anyway until the question was asked to her.

"So Sasha I hear that you're a half blood of our people..tell me who is the magic holder in your family?" asked Kevin's father as he took a bite of their food, Sasha gave a nervous swallow as she answered the man.

"Well I'm not sure I think my mother's side as she practiced white magic and had many friends within the mystic world..as I'm told sir" nervously she rubbed her wrist under the table.

"How interesting what name does your mother go by?" he asked leaning slightly forward in his chair.

"Lilly..sir Lilly Venus" Sasha spoke as the room got oddly quiet, she looked around "is that a problem?"