Chapter five.

~ please tell me what you think about this tory it really helps me out  sorry this chapter is so short ~ 

.
.
.
.
Days passed the full moon reaching closer, each one started to grow more cautious. Sasha seemed to stay calm and not notice any weird or strange behaviour which made the others feel nervous.

It was early in the morning as Sasha came back from wandering around the grounds, walking into the dining room she was greeted by Avi who sat in the middle chair filing some paperwork, not noticing her presence.

"Good morning" she said as she stood by the left side of Avi's chair as he finished writing a few notes down before turning to her.

"Morning Sasha" he spoke as his voice was a low rumble, as he glanced over at her, watching her as Sasha was trying to take a sneaky look at his paperwork, "don't you know it's rude to look into someone's personal files?" he said as Sasha looked away.

"Sorry I was just- yea I'm sorry" she said as she looked back at him, quickly capturing his green eyes.

"Why has everyone been so distant like where is everyone?" Sasha continued as Avi's gaze did not leave her face.

"Well what I should tell you but I don't know if Kevin will let me...all I can say is." he paused looking away for a few moments, "what you see or going to see you can't go back after and promise me that you will stay."

There was a silence that filled the room as Sasha did not know what to say, she grabbed a chair and sat next to Avi.

"I promise..." she breathed as Avi was still hesitant to speak.

"What we are is-"
"Ah there you are Avi I need to talk to you-" Kevin interrupted as he did not notice Sasha until the last moment.

"Sasha god morning..if you don't mind can I speak to Avi alone?" Kevin spoke as he took the seat on the other side of Avi, Sasha got up from her chair before speaking.

"Yea sure I will go now bye guys" as she walked out of the room but stood behind the closed door to hear their conversation.

'She's getting curious and she want's to know we have to tell her Kevin' Avi spoke as Kevin replied to him,

'I know but we just got too long it out..i'm scared Avi of what her reaction would be-'.

Sasha could hear the rest as they started to talk quietly, leaning closer to the door she was then pulled from her task as someone tapped her shoulder, "do you know it's rude to eavesdrop?", turning around Sasha was faced with a very smug looking Mitch.

"Yes I know but-"
"You just wanted to be nosey and get into other people's business." he said as he stood in front of her his arms folding over his chest with a smirk on his lips, and a flicker of something in his eye.

"Well i'm not telling if you don't" she said mimicking his posture as she tried to get a closer look at his eyes she noticed that they had started to flicker a strange black colour as then Mitch whispers.

"Let the games begin".

Sasha made a run for it when she made it to the bottom of the stairwell where Scott now stood with an icy stare in his eyes, turning around Sasha went to run to the kitchen nearly colliding with Kirstin whom looked somewhat normal.

"Kirst..kirstin please I-I don't know what I just witnessed but it was creepy and cool but they looked like they wanted to kill me-"

"Who? Who wanted to kill you?" Kirst asked as she tried to calm down Sasha,

"Mitch his eyes and Scott looked like he wanted to kill me" she said as Kirstin was quiet for a second.

"Kirst what did I see?"

"something ...something that you shouldn't of" Kirstin said walking out of the Kitchen in a hurry.